Chapter 117 - The Family's Protection

With Gu Yan following along, Ye Chen was very quiet along the way, until he got off the aircraft, he followed behind obediently, not acting like a monster at all, seeing Gu Xu was both novelty and hot-eyed, he felt that he Spoiled by his little vinegar essence, he could even eat his uncle's vinegar, Keke Ye Chen followed his uncle into the palace, raised his eyes to look at the familiar surroundings, the expression in his eyes unconsciously Then it cooled down. This is not the first time I've been here, but the few times I've been here in my previous life, it's really not good.

"What's the matter?" Gu Xu was worried that his young man would be nervous when he came to the palace for the first time, and his attention was always on him. Seeing Ye Chen's expression was wrong, he immediately grabbed the little lion's paw and held it in the palm of his hand. Worry authentic.

Hearing this, Ye Chen turned his head to look at his marshal, touched his nose subconsciously and said vaguely: "It's my first time to come to the palace, I'm quite curious."

Gu Xu frowned when he heard the words. Just now, his boy's mood swings were extremely strong, mixed with anger he could not understand, as if he had hatred for everything here, but it was his first time here, Before that, except for Zhao Chenshen, he had no interaction with anyone in the royal family. "The palace is a bit bigger and decorated extravagantly, and it's no different from other places." Gu Yanqi felt a little funny when he heard Ye Chen's childish words Turning back abruptly, interrupting Gu Xu's thoughts, he rubbed Ye Chen's head and said, "If you like anything, go back and tell Uncle Gu, and let the family add it."

Ye Chen: "..." It is estimated that only my uncle is so rich and powerful in the entire empire, and a palace can be copied with just a few words.

Gu Yan opened his mouth and was about to speak, but the servants of the palace trotted up to greet them, lowered their heads and respectfully said to the three of them: "General Gu, Marshal, Madam, Your Majesty has a request."

Seeing someone approaching, Gu Yan put away his expression, nodded lightly and said, "Let's take the road."

The three followed the servants all the way into the hall, only to find that besides the king, there were two other people in the hall. Standing at the bottom, Zhao Chenshen didn't respond when he saw Ye Chen and the others approaching, and he didn't know what he was thinking with his head down and a gloomy face.

On the other hand, there was another person, who was not a few years older than Zhao Chenshen, and had a rare baby face. He looked fair and cute, and was even much younger than the gloomy first prince. It was bright, and he couldn't help but walked a few steps forward, then retracted his legs and stood aside as if realizing something was wrong, but his eyes still couldn't help falling to this side.

Gu Yanqi was obviously taken aback when he saw the other party, and then quickly reacted, leading Gu Xu and the two to salute: "Your Majesty, do you know what is the matter of calling us into the palace?"

As for the other two, the Gu family has made great achievements for generations, so they don't need to salute anyone except the king. The people around Zhao Chenshen saw that Gu Yanqi only glanced at him and then withdrew their eyes, looking at him with some disappointment, their eyes seemed to be filled with sadness.

Contrary to what he imagined, Zhao Yiming didn't call Ye Chen to Xingshi to question him with great fanfare. Instead, he got up and greeted him, and even looked at Gu Xu with apologetic expression: "It's really a shame to invite three of you to the palace this time." It was my son who caused a lot of trouble to the marshal and his wife without telling me these days, and I was the one who taught him poorly, so today I deliberately brought my worthless son here to make amends to the marshal and his wife."