Chapter 116 Declaration of Sovereignty

Gu Xu: "..." Suddenly, I had a bad feeling, what did my little bastard want to do?

"Isn't it possible?" Seeing that the person in charge didn't respond, Ye Chen looked at the other party with some disappointment and said.

"No, no, if the marshal agrees, of course." The person in charge wiped away the sweat that didn't exist on his forehead, and said with a strange face. Occasionally, some well-known guests, celebrities or major-general level figures were invited to present awards for the competition in the previous competitions, but this was the first time that a marshal was invited to present the awards.

It would be a problem if another person could be invited, but of course it wouldn't be a problem if it was Ye Chen. Although he felt disgusted, he didn't seem to have any reason to stop him, so he had a good time in the box. Marshal Gu, who was standing still, was grandly invited to the stage. There was no other way. His own little lion asked for it in public. Could he disagree?

Gu Xu walked up to the stage, took the trophy from the person in charge, looked at the smiling expression of his own boy, and felt a sudden shock in his heart. He stepped forward nervously, handed over the trophy in his hand, and said with a helpless smile: " Congratulations on winning the championship, do you have anything to say?"

Satisfied, Ye Chen didn't take the trophy and jumped up to the host's own marshal's neck. Before Gu Xu could react, he quickly raised his head and sucked him. Then he let him go, looked at the live broadcast camera, and said with a half-smile: "I know you've been coveting this guy for a long time, stamp it now, and use the name of the marshal's little padded jacket with caution in the future, anyway, you can see it but you can't eat it, I'm thinking of you."

Gu Xu: "..." He knew it, this troublesome little bastard!

Everyone: "..."

"Hih! I'm full."

"I just came to watch a game, why should I be fed dog food over and over again? What did I do wrong?"

"Don't bark, don't bark, don't bark anymore! The marshal belongs to your family and your family belongs to your family! Can't provoke me, me, me, can I still join Gu Ye's army QAQ?" "Gong Gong Yes! This aura, and this forceful kiss posture, I announce that Ye Mowang, you have finally attacked today! Although this is of no use, I wish you a happy bed after you go offline today! $Shangfu has a happy life AA!" "Where is the attack upstairs? This is clearly the proper attack of the tsundere queen! Look at the possessiveness overflowing the screen, oh my god, I love it!"

"Emmm, you can't call it Marshal's Little Mian Zong, but can you call it Ye Mowang's leg pendant? I can, I can do it!"

"Bad review! This moment of declaring sovereignty is not a tongue kiss, Ye Mowang, you are too perfunctory, try again! Otherwise, I won't listen to you!"

"Sigh! I, I, I agree." The melon-eaters on the star network reacted fiercely, not to mention the person in charge of the competition who directly attacked Ye Mowang's manipulation at the scene, and felt that their eyes were going to be blind. In an instant, a newspaper mentality arose, quietly glanced at the comments on Xingxing.com, and immediately decided to avenge his little heart that was hit by dog food, and secretly poked forward and said: "Ye Mowang, the audience said you They don't buy this kind of declaration of sovereignty, and they want it." The person in charge quickly glanced at Gu Xu, and bravely closed his eyes and shouted loudly, "Tongue kisses are enough!"

Gu Xu: "..."

"..." Ye Chen was taken aback when he heard the words, then he tiptoed and hooked his marshal's shoulders, looked at the camera with a smile and said: "That's it, it's okay, it doesn't matter if you don't buy it, anyway, he is mine, and you don't buy it if you don't buy it." Don't hook it!"