Chapter 35 Beautiful Misunderstanding

"..." Being caught eavesdropping, Song Yuan squeezed to Ye Chen's side, and looked at Ye Chen with a face full of flattery: "Boss!"

"..." Ye Chen almost got goosebumps from the boss's yelling, and gave Song Yuan a disgusted look: "There is something to talk about!"

"Hey!" Song Yuan immediately rubbed his legs, rubbed his hands and said gossipingly, "Boss, are you really the legendary Cool?"

Ye Chen glanced at Song Yuan, and said coolly: "Your eavesdropping skills are not very good, Cool is Liang Ye, it has nothing to do with me."

"Damn, it's not Liang Ye's son-in-law occupying the magpie's nest!" Song Yuan patted his thigh and became angry when he thought of what he had just overheard, and said with a sneer, "It's a good idea to fight, but it's a pity he Probably never thought that the person who will beat him up on Xingwang will be you, the boss..."

Tsk tsk, this feeling of hanging Liang Ye and completely playing with others is quite refreshing when you think about it carefully, he really deserves to be the boss of his family. Song Yuan rubbed his chin and thought about it carefully, it really was the case, if Liang Ye knew who the person who provoked him was in the future, how swollen his face would be from a beating!

Song Yuan rubbed his legs and hands, and leaned in front of Ye Chen with a flattering smile on his face: "Boss, I didn't expect you to look thin and small, but your fighting power is so strong... Ouch!"

Before Song Yuan finished speaking, he was thrown over his shoulder by Ye Chen and fell to the ground. He didn't even have time to react, his hands were cut behind his back, and he immediately begged for mercy: "It hurts, hurts, hurts!" Boss, my hand is about to break..."

"I almost forgot, and I still have some debts to settle with you!" Ye Chen put one knee on Song Yuan's waist, and said with a sneer, "Isn't it a proficiency in small reports? What's wrong? Withering?"

"...I was wrong, I shouldn't have downplayed the matter and failed to trick the marshal to coax you QAQ!" Song Yuan lay on the ground tired and begged for mercy, who would have thought that the boss of his family was the legendary Cool ah! I thought that Ye Chen's talk of going to the training ground to compete was just to give way to his boss, but now he knows where his boss needs to give way, it is clearly a crushing beating!

"Ye, Xiao, Chen!" Before Ye Chen could start, a familiar voice came from behind, and a broad hand grabbed Song Yuan by the back collar and lifted him up from Song Yuan's body.

Gu Xu's face was dark, and as soon as he entered the door, he saw his little fiancé lying on top of his roommate, and even threatened the roommate to coax him over. He felt a little tired immediately. He remembered that Ye Chen was clearly a hostess in the information he got. A model student who is well-behaved and sensible, who is this little bully who bullies his roommates with his teeth and claws?

As soon as Ye Chen heard Gu Xu's voice, he let go of Song Yuan subconsciously, jumped on Gu Xu in surprise, blinked his eyes and smiled slyly: "It's not that I just came here at night, I'm going to wash up and wait You! You came too early..."

Ye Chen was hesitant to speak and didn't say the whole thing, but even Song Yuan, who was standing beside the light bulb, could hear Ye Chen's unfinished words: Could it be that he couldn't wait...

Gu Xu: "..."

"Cough cough cough! Well, marshal, boss! You chat slowly, the little one is out for dinner." In order to let his little life survive until tomorrow, Song Yuan immediately straightened up, very winkingly said: "Today Tonight I invited a few bad friends to sing karaoke, and I won't be back before tomorrow morning! You guys, have a good rest..."

As soon as the words fell, Song Yuan hurried out, fearing that if he was a second later, he would be humanely destroyed by the two big bosses!

Gu Xu looked at Song Yuan running out meaningfully with a dark face, but he didn't know what he was thinking, but the young man in front of him unconsciously added fuel to the fire: "Why is he acting like a ghost?" What does it look like? It makes us more like an affair."

"Obviously we are an upright husband and wife relationship!" Ye Chen leaned in front of Gu Xu, knocked his chin on the other's shoulder, raised his eyes and met Gu Xu's deep eyes, blinked and said obediently: " Is it time to start? Come to double cultivation!"

"...It's treatment!" Gu Xu gritted his teeth and tried to put these two words into Ye Chen's mind. It was obviously a very dangerous thing, but this guy looked expectant, which made Gu Xu deeply doubt whether he was going to cure him or not. Understand the seriousness of the matter!

I don't know why I suddenly thought of the inhibitor that George gave them. He thought that with his own self-control, even if his body reacted due to mental power treatment, he would not be able to control it. But now, look at Ye Xiaochen's eagerness to try it. He looks like he thinks he might need double the inhibitors...

Ye Chen seemed to have never heard Gu Xu's words, and began to arrange things on his own: "Why don't you take a bath first and wait for us..."

Before he finished speaking, Gu Xu finally interrupted the other party's words unbearably: "Eat first!"

"... Oh." Ye Chen looked disappointed.

Gu Xu: "..."

Although I already felt that Ye Xiaochen's stickiness to me was already his ashes before they got married, but after seeing Ye Chen sitting down, he ordered a table full of his favorite dishes. After that, I still couldn't help my heart move.

As a soldier, he never pays much attention to his appetite. Except for Liu Ma who cooks at home, even my uncle may not know what he likes, but Ye Chen seems to know it like the palm of his hand.

"Order something you like." Thinking of this, Gu Xu's tone softened, and he coaxed Ye Chen softly. Suddenly found that compared to Ye Chen, he is not even a competent lover, he doesn't even know what he likes to eat, and wants his little fiancé to make ends meet.

"These are all my favorite food!" Ye Chen looked at Gu Xu inexplicably. What he said was the truth. Later, he entered the Gu family and lived a luxurious life for a few days.

Mama Liu of the Gu family cooks according to Gu Xu's preferences. Compared with the delicacies that Ye Chen had eaten before, the tastes of the two are getting closer and closer.

Gu Xu: "..." I like him so much that he even has the same preference for food, what else can he say? Gu Xu sighed, and felt more and more distressed for Ye Chen. Isn't it just that he has a little temper occasionally? Young people should have such vigor. Don't say that Ye Xiaochen didn't get into any trouble (fog), he really did. , he also has the ability to carry him around, who told this to be his little lion!

Ye Chen watched his favorite dishes come up one after another, and immediately ate happily. He didn't know that because his taste was the same as Gu Xu's, a beautiful misunderstanding had arisen, which would lead to him being spoiled by Gu Xu even more lawlessly...