Chapter 25 Fair Stamping

Gu Xu wanted to explain a few more words, but was bitten by Ye Chen. The two small canine teeth were so tight that they pierced his lips when they came up. The kid really bites hard.

"Reciprocity, you kiss me, I'll stamp you, it's fair!" Ye Chen licked his wet lips, blushing, and the words he said were not at all inferior.

"..." The gods are so polite, this, this little bastard! Do you know who is at a disadvantage? ! Gu Xu was almost laughed out of anger, he might have really met his nemesis, otherwise why would he have nothing to do with this kid?

"..."

Song Yuan has been very tactful outside as the gatekeeper since the marshal brought Ye Chen into the house. He stretched his neck to listen to some gossip, but the sound insulation effect of the dormitory is so good that he almost Ercheng's neck was crooked, and he didn't hear a sound. When the door of the dormitory opened again, he staggered and almost didn't go in directly.

Ye Chen quickly pulled Gu Xu aside, and looked at Song Yuan who was about to throw himself into his arms with a cold face: "What do you want?"

"No, no, I'm guarding the gate for you two." Song Yuan waved his hands again and again, and smiled awkwardly. He still doesn't know where the marshal's wife's hostility towards him comes from. Is it because of his casual sentence that he knew that the marshal liked men, so he also had a chance? God knows that he really just sighed casually, who can tell him why the marshal's wife is so jealous? !

Gu Xu has something to do later, so he can't stay here forever. Seeing Song Yuan's pure heart, he said sincerely to him: "Ye Chen will trouble you to take care of it."

"No trouble, no trouble at all!" Song Yuan straightened up immediately, as if he had received some important task and firmly promised. Nonsense, this is the first task assigned to him by the marshal, and it is such an important matter to protect the marshal's wife. If it is done well, he may be directly promoted to Gu Xu's personal guard!

However, Song Yuan's eyes fell on Gu Xu's lips unconsciously, it wasn't because he was thinking too much, why did the marshal's lips seem a little swollen? Is Madam so fierce?

"..." Gu Xu's face darkened, his ear tips turned red, and he left the dormitory quickly, looking at his back, he seemed to be running away. Ye Chen felt a little smug in his heart, and said he wasn't ashamed?

"Everyone is gone, what are you looking at?" Seeing that Song Yuan was still standing at attention and watching Gu Xu leave, Ye Chen rolled his eyes and said angrily, "It's useless to watch, you're useless."

"..." Song Yuan was ashamed, and he deeply realized that if he didn't think of a way to conquer Ye Chen, the other party would blow the pillow wind to the marshal, let alone the personal guards, the pawns would not want him!

Thinking of this, Song Yuan's attitude towards Ye Chen suddenly became dog-legged, and he hurriedly took a stool for Ye Chen to sit on, and started tidying up the room by himself, bringing the bedmaker, while He also plausibly said: "Boss, I was too blind to see Taishan before. I didn't expect you to be so good that you even won the marshal. I declare that from now on you will be my number one idol, and the marshal will be ranked second!"

Can you not be awesome, that is a real man who can kiss swollen even a marshal! Song Yuan felt that he had touched the truth about the status of the Marshal and his husband's family.