Chapter 13 Is This Guy a Devil?

"You refused?! How could you refuse! Do you know how much effort Xiaoye has put in to get into the Royal Military Academy? You white-eyed wolf, you really look down on your brother..." Liang Yuanfeng realized Ye Chen's meaning, The sharp voice almost didn't break his throat, his eyes were bloodshot, and he stared at Ye Chen viciously, as if Ye Chen had done something heinous.

It's a pity that before he finished speaking, Ye Chen was too lazy to listen to the more vicious abuse from this black-hearted uncle, so he turned off the communication neatly, blocked Liang Yuanfeng, and then stretched comfortably, only to find that Gu Xuzheng had a complicated expression on his face. He looked at himself, and immediately put on a cute and innocent expression: "I blocked my uncle, do you think I turned my back on my family after climbing a high branch?"

"...No." Although the matter of the stabilizer hadn't been clarified yet, but after their children were framed, they could still miss the uncle who was only staring at the number of places in the Royal Academy. They were not considered family members.

Ye Chen was relieved, and only wearing a pair of shorts, he threw off the quilt and rushed towards Gu Xu. He wanted to kiss him cheeky again, but Gu Xu threw a set of sportswear over. His rigid and serious voice was like a reminder The same sound rang in Ye Chen's ear: "Since you have woken up, go to the sports field downstairs and run five laps first. Your health is not good now, and you will add more later."

"..." Is this guy a devil? ! He was stricter with his relatives than with his subordinates, so there was no reason for him to quarrel with this guy in his previous life, okay?

Ye Chen took off the tracksuit covering his head, and stared fiercely at the ruthless Marshal Gu with a bulging face. He is sick, does this guy still have sympathy?

Gu Xu was amused by Ye Chen's expression, he almost didn't hold back his expression, quickly turned his face away, and said solemnly and indifferently: "Persistence in exercising is good for your body, don't slack off."

"..." Looking at the tone of the old patriarch, Ye Chen sighed heartbroken, and began to put on his clothes aggrieved.

In fact, in his previous life, when he learned that he could go to the Royal Academy, he also went to the training room to exercise every day, but unfortunately, once all his dreams were shattered, he completely indulged himself afterwards. Unexpectedly, now, there is still a chance to be forced to run by Gu Xu.

However, Ye Chen was suffering from a serious illness, and he was out of breath after only two laps. Gu Xu didn't say anything when he saw this, he just walked over and carried him back on his shoulders.

"...You can hug me, or carry me, it's like a sack, it's not comfortable at all." Ye Chenlei slumped on Gu Xu's shoulder without stopping, moved his legs to give Gu Xu a little Straight men who are not gentle help Yoyo to give advice.

Gu Xu paused for a moment, then circled the person on his shoulders, landed them firmly on his back, and said coldly: "If you talk too much, get off the ground by yourself."

"Oh, then I won't talk about it." Ye Chen wrapped his arms around Gu Xu's neck contentedly, and even kissed Gu Xu's neck proudly. It's interesting to tease the mensao guy.

"..." Gu Xu never felt that such a short distance would be so difficult. Ye Chen's warm breath fell on his neck, and he was rubbed by the other party from time to time, and rubbed again... He felt that his whole body People are on fire, this brat definitely did it on purpose!