Chapter 236-240

Chapter 236 Spring is Here

Xiao thought about what happened for half of his life, and suddenly it was so easily exposed in front of him. Ye Chen said that his strong heart could hardly hold back, and looked suspiciously at Gu Xu who was lying on the bed, showing a look of letting him do whatever he wanted. The appearance, this feeling, is really... indescribable...

Gu Xu looked at Ye Chen who was sitting on the side and looked at him motionlessly, and said a little funnyly: "After passing this village, there will be no such shop, really don't want it?"

"Of course!" Ye Chen puffed up his face and stared at Gu Xudao aggressively when he heard the words. Looking at this expression, those who didn't know thought he was going to fight a fierce battle next!

As the saying goes, never miss an opportunity, never again. Ye Chen did not hesitate to imitate the previous posture of his own marshal, put his hands on Gu Xu's face, looked at Gu Xu arrogantly and said: "cough cough, don't be nervous, it's your first time, I will definitely be gentle !"

"..." So who is nervous? Didn't you notice that your two little arms started to tremble slightly?

Gu Xu sighed softly in his heart, raised his hand and pulled down his wife's head and kissed it, he knew that the plan of this little idiot pestering him to counterattack was just a little fun, when it really came to the real gun When it's time, don't you just lose your temper! In the end, he still had to take the lead...

Ye Chen: "..."

Forcibly holding down the beating heart that was about to pop out, our Ye Mowang was kissed by his own marshal, and finally regained a little bit of the domineering demon king. He felt that he shouldn't be as cowardly as his son, and finally waited until Gu Xu didn't know which tendon was tied. Wrong, he can't just let the duck with its beak fly away!

Thinking of this, Ye Chen took a deep breath. After nineteen years of hard work, he finally entered the primary stage of a formal counterattack. The weather was just right, the atmosphere was good, and he was physically strong. If he didn't attack now, when would he wait?

The strange dividing line Ye Chen lay down on the bed panting, and formed a row with his marshal, staring at the ceiling blankly, thinking faintly, there was once a sincere opportunity in front of him, he Cherish it, but...

"..." Gu Xu turned his head and looked speechlessly at Ye Chen, who was lying beside him like a dead body after finishing all the foreplay. Authentic: "Is this the end?"

What about the counterattack momentum? You show me this with your pants off? Where did the arrogant dad who laughed at his son's lack of ambition just now go?

Ye Chen paused for a moment when he heard the words, glanced sideways at his marshal, and said in a cool tone: "I feel sorry for you at your age, it's not good to be injured there..."

However, the real situation is that it's not that the old Gu Xu, who was disliked, couldn't keep up, but that Ye Chen was exhausted by himself... Our majestic killing god of the empire, Ye who dared to break into the Zerg lair alone The Demon King is actually exhausted from the intercourse, does he still want to lose face when he speaks out? !

But it really can't blame him. Originally, Ye Chen was already nervous enough when he was stuffed with a big stuffed pie by his own marshal without any preparation, and his nerves were worse than when he sneaked into the enemy camp. It was still tense, and the more tense he was, the slower he slowed down, and the foreplay also took a little longer...

When he was about to get to the point, Ye Chen felt that he was almost unable to hold on anymore. It wasn't because of his physical strength in a simple sense, but...