Chapter 142 Confessions are lenient

Ye Chen looked at the two with a smile, the bad water in his stomach was one set, which made Sun Yuan and Cheng Yang feel their scalps go numb. Before he could wait too long, he was pinched by his own marshal palm, subconsciously turned to look at each other: "..."

Gu Xu stared at Ye Chen expressionlessly, the movements of his hands didn't slow down at all, on the contrary, they tended to get worse. The little fox who was still arrogant and whistling at first frightened him, and blinked innocently at his marshal, Unsettledly hooking Gu Xu's palms, as if saying: I didn't strike first and play later, you told me to figure it out myself!

"..." He has a deep understanding of what it means to lift a rock to hit himself in the foot. But now is not the time to teach his little bastard a lesson. Gu Xu sighed in his heart with a headache, so he had to follow Ye Chen's words. He said to the two: "I hope the dean and His Majesty can understand my feelings. The object of the experiment and research is my partner. I hope that at least he can be inspected in the place I trust the most. Since it is only a simple inspection, I believe that the Gu family will study it." There should be no need for my partner to go to another place specially for the hospital's equipment."

"Yeah, yeah!" Ye Chen immediately nodded his head when he heard the words, and echoed solemnly: "You also know how much my marshal likes me, and he has done all the things to confess to Xingbo in public, Now she sticks behind me all day long, unable to leave her sight for a moment!"

Gu Xu: "..." Give some sunshine and you will be brilliant!

"So, I can only trouble the researchers who are interested in studying the method of S-level mental power promotion to move somewhere. We can probably give you what the Imperial Research Institute and the Royal Family can give you, but the experimental data that the Gu Family Research Institute can provide, they just need it." Absolutely not!" Ye Chen cleared his throat, looked at the two with ugly faces, and smiled at them unhurriedly.

"And you all know that my health is not good. If I really want to draw some blood for you, and then draw some blood for him, there are so many research institutes in the whole empire, and everyone wants a tube of blood from me, even if the blood drawing is common. I'm going to become a human being for the physical examination, let alone other things, what do you think?" Ye Chen showed two small canine teeth, as if what to do, the decision is entirely up to you, I just mentioned an immature A small sample of small suggestions.

Sun Yuan and Cheng Yang sat opposite each other with livid faces. Ever since Ye Chen started his performance, the two of them hadn't been able to get a word in from the beginning to the end. Every time they opened their mouths, they were interrupted by Ye Chen. Let Ye Chen finish talking, what else can they say? !

Forget it, Sun Yuan is the king's confidant, not a researcher, and he is determined not to be moved by Ye Chen's generous treatment.

As for Cheng Yang, although he is a research fanatic, the Imperial Research Institute is the site he has operated for many years. Apart from the dean, he is the person with the highest voice. Perhaps, he has been in a high position for too long, and he will never be able to return to the days of being ordered by others.

However, they won't be persuaded by Ye Chen, but it doesn't mean that others won't either. Especially for those young people who have just entered the research institute, have boundless enthusiasm for scientific research, and whether they have too many ties to their original positions, Ye Chen's proposal is undoubtedly a good choice for them. great temptation...

Obviously, Ye Chen's main target is this group of people, and he can indirectly make them, the old guys, and the Zhao family suffer, which is really a good idea!