Chapter 109

It was rare for Ye Chen to see his marshal's weak appearance, his mind was in a trance for a moment, and he was suddenly overwhelmed, and almost surrendered!

but! After all, he is also the originator of the playwrights. Ye Chen finally regained his sanity and pushed away the pitiful marshal on his shoulder before he almost lost his mind and followed Gu Xu's idea to write it off. , snorted coldly and said: "Injury to mental power is manifested in Xingwang's image as mental instability and fluctuations, and it won't even turn white!"

I still want to lie to him, and I don't even think about how many times he has used this trick! Ye Chen hummed and squinted at him, his eyes full of disgust.

Gu Xu: "..." The trick of pretending to be pitiful was exposed in seconds, and I was a little embarrassed. Not only is my little bastard hard to fool, but he is also a potential Sherlock Holmes, so worried that his brain hurts!

Amid Ye Chen's dislike and anger, the two arrived at the temporary resettlement area, and were immediately besieged by everyone: "Marshal, are you all right? What's going on in the arena?"

"Why didn't Cool come back with you guys? Could it be that he has been infected with the Xingwang virus?"

"How did the Xingwang virus come here? Ye Mo, Ye Chen, you were there at the time, what is going on?!"

In the resettlement area, apart from the contestants and the spectators who bought tickets to watch the game, they were all clamoring around Ye Chen. Apart from being curious about today's unexpected accident, they were also a little worried about their safety now. It's been too long since the Internet virus has been brought up by anyone, and now that it appears so close to him, it's inevitable that he will start to feel nervous.

Ye Chen frowned. Although he was used to being arrogant, he still wasn't used to such a scene. He opened his mouth and was about to speak when he was embraced by his marshal, his voice trembling slightly. The feeling came from the top of the head: "Cool, as the carrier of the virus, has now become the source of infection, but don't worry, the virus removal team has arrived, and the infection center has been quarantined urgently, and normal operations will soon resume."

Ye Chen: "..." Damn! He also took the opportunity to brush his favor, thinking that it would be fine, there is no way! You won't be fooled by this guy so easily!

As soon as Gu Xu's words came out, everyone seemed to have taken a reassurance. They were finally relieved, and then they no longer had to worry about their own safety, and the soul of gossip began to burn blazingly again! The two people in front of them, not to mention that Gu Xu is the focus of everyone wherever he goes, but Ye Chen has won two popular championship candidates one after another today, so they can't stop their curiosity, okay? !

Seeing this, Gu Xu paused, Ye Xiaochen was still angry, it was a good time to express his loyalty and reconciliation, and when it was delayed longer and longer, with his little lion's idea, he might have to pay more and more money, and then his temper would turn into With a big temper, I really let myself sleep in the study for a month or something, the little thing is pregnant again now, so he has to follow him, that's not allowed, absolutely, absolutely not!

I can only coax people now, as for how to coax people, Gu Xu sighed silently in his heart, stopped Ye Chen with one hand, rubbed the other's head with the other, and said dotingly: "I'm not angry anymore, I'm so angry!" My body hurts."

Well, it is really hard for him to let him, a boring old cadre, talk about love in front of so many people and show his affection in a serious way. There is no way. Hey everyone: "..." Who am I, where am I, and what have I heard? I just want to ask how Ye Mowang is so strong, why was he caught off guard by a wave of dog food? Singles who provoked them ("'□')"_丄一丄? !