Chapter 24 The Old Hooligan

"..." Ye Chen carefully looked at Gu Xu's face, touched his nose guiltyly, cleared his throat and started to pretend to be stupid: "Didn't you say you live in the teacher's dormitory building, why are you here?"

Seeing Ye Chen's guilt-ridden appearance, Gu Xu felt a little headache. He felt that he was a few years older than this kid, and he always had to take on the responsibility of the juvenile guardian. He ignored the other party's words and said with a serious face: "Don't change the subject, I'm yours? Huh?"

"..." Ye Chen is thick-skinned, but being exposed by Gu Xu, no matter how thick-skinned a person is, he will blush, okay? Standing hesitantly on the side, but still holding on to his face, regardless of the hot temperature on his face, he glared fiercely at Gu Xu, like a bluffing little lion.

As an older cadre who has been single for more than 20 years, Gu Xu never knew that his resistance was so low. Seeing Ye Chen blushing, but still showing his teeth and claws, he changed his original intention without principle. I couldn't help teasing him: "Weren't you very arrogant just now, but you don't talk now?"

"..." Facts have proved that the little lion is the little lion, even if he is so ashamed, he will be blown up when he is so provoked by Gu Xu, and when Gu Xu is defenseless against him, his heart suddenly jumps on Gu Xu, Coil each other like an octopus.

"..." Gu Xu subconsciously supported Ye Chen who was resting on his body, and before he knew what this kid was going to do, Ye Chen turned his face domineeringly, and said viciously and naturally: "Did I say something wrong? You are mine in the first place, and it is recorded in the genetic matching library, why are you ashamed?"

"Ashamed, ashamed?" Gu Xu's face darkened, looking at the red-faced Ye Chen, he suddenly felt that it was useless for him to flirt with him!

"Hmm..." Ye Chen was still hugging Gu Xu's neck with an arrogant face, but saw the face in front of him instantly magnified several times, and there was a warm and moist touch from his lips, looking at Gu Xu who was so close, My whole head is empty...

Thanks to my own incompetence in the previous life, although they consummated the room because of the mandatory order of the genetic matching library, they have never kissed. The first kiss in the two lives just disappeared. Ye Chen's eyes widened and his heart was beating so fast Out.

"..." When Gu Xu realized what he was doing, he was also a little stiff, and subconsciously wanted to let go of the young man to explain, only to see Ye Chen, who was rarely in a daze, stick out his tongue and lick it.

The wet touch tentatively pried open his lips. Gu Xu, who originally wanted to give the boy a small punishment, felt that he was the one being molested, so he couldn't bear it anymore and pressed the back of Ye Chen's head to attack the ground...

It wasn't until Ye Chen was almost out of breath that he suffered from the consequences of his own suffering, Gu Xu let him go, pressed against the young man's forehead, and said with some difficulty, "Satisfied?"

"It was you who kissed me first! Old rascal!" Ye Chen panted, blushing, but he still had an innocent face, the villain complained first, but the villain in his heart was so happy that he was about to explode, I finally got it It's Gu Xu's first kiss, it's worth it even if he gets scolded!

"..." Gu Xu was harassed by Ye Chen, the expression on his face almost broke, and he sighed tiredly: "The situation of the Gu family is not as good as you think, I didn't mean to hide our relationship between you and me, It's just... hiss!"