Chapter 107 Liang Ye's Bento

Star Network Contest Live Room - "Here we come! The strongest duel of this Star Network Contest! Yes, you heard me right! For the first time in history, the star network contest ushered in the strongest duel in the preliminary stage, come bet Be careful! Is it Cool, who has won the Star Network Championship for two consecutive times, or Ye Mowang, who lost the former runner-up with 28 strokes, is better..."

"Emmm press a cucumber and bet I'm naked!"

"No matter who wins this battle, it will be recorded in the history of the Star Grid Fighting Competition. Is there any professional to analyze it? The strength of these two should not be inferior to the marshal's personal guards, right?"

"Ye Mowang's speed is too fast, and the mental power below level B can't be captured at all. I just want to know how high his mental power level is after recovering from the mental damage?"

"Emmm, my point of concern is that both Ye Mowang and Cool grew up in Liang's parents. Although Liang is in prison now, I'm not doing it for him. I just want to know how this guy trains the two of them." "Does this Liang family really have any unique training secrets? Then I am more optimistic about Cool, after all, he is his own, not to mention that someone in Liang is deliberately destroying the mental power of the devil, even if the Liang family really has some secrets. It's also self-taught by the devil, so it's definitely not as good as Cool!"

"It makes sense upstairs, but! I just want to know what's going on with Cool. The last battle was obviously much weaker than before, although he won." In Yue's game, I felt that my eyes were just a decoration, and I couldn't see the moves of both sides clearly, but Cool's performance in that game was a bit ordinary." "It's probably because the opponent didn't have much room to play, so let's just watch this game. Very wonderful!"

The melon-eaters on Starnet were discussing in full swing, but at this moment the atmosphere between the two of them seemed to be frozen, with an inexplicably cold cold palace. The two of O stared at each other coldly, announcing the start of the As soon as the voice fell, to Ye Chen's surprise, Liang Ye took the initiative to attack. His moves were chaotic, but he rushed straight forward with a posture of killing everyone.

Ye Chen raised his eyebrows and avoided the other party's attack. Now that the two of them are getting closer, they can feel the fluctuations in Liang Ye's mental power more clearly. No one is better than him at how much Liang Ye weighs. It is even more clear that at this moment the opponent's attack is actually full of fierce vigor, and there is something tricky about it without thinking about it.

Effortlessly dodging the tortoise-like attack speed in his eyes, Ye Chen was too lazy to waste time with this guy, he caught Liang Ye's fist, and controlled it with a backhand in the other's unbelievable eyes He stopped all the opponent's actions, and then stepped on the opponent's knee, "Ah!" Liang Ye reflexively half-kneeled in front of Ye Chen, unable to move, as if he was a humble slave who confessed to the opponent. Thinking of this, Liang Ye's eyes immediately turned red, and he struggled to raise his head and stared at Ye Chen viciously: "Ye Chen, you are too deceitful!"

Ye Chen walked and crushed Liang Ye's knee again, and smiled slightly: "This is what I said, it's a competition now, if I don't completely cut off your ability to move, how can I guarantee that you won't suddenly fight back?"

"you......"

Without waiting for Liang Ye's words to come out, Ye Chen interrupted the other party, leaning forward and chuckling, "Don't worry, I'm just taking back what belongs to me. As for what happens next, it's up to you." Of course Liang Ye knew What did Ye Chen refer to? When he thought of the possible consequences of losing the game, his whole face began to twist: "Ye, Chen!