Chapter 30

A person's mental power will only lead to level regression when the brain is severely damaged. Since he wants to help Ye Chen heal, Ye Chen's mental power will recover in the future, which will definitely attract the attention of interested people. Why don't you start now, step by step, Pave the way for him.

Although the little guy is always very eccentric, and from time to time, he always likes to come up with some small ideas that make him unable to accept the tricks, but he is a family-friendly person, and he has no reason to let others criticize him.

Thinking of this, Gu Xu opened the chat record with Ye Chen with itchy hands again, the two "^^" expressions perfectly coincided with the boy's cute and cute image, poking Ye Chen's emoji with his fingers, I couldn't help but chuckled, it would be nice if I was so obedient.

Suddenly the communication bell rang, Gu Xu's hand was still poking in the center, and he clicked on the communication request directly. A young man with three parts similar to Gu Xu's facial features but slightly soft was projected in front of his eyes. Gu Xu subconsciously said: "Uncle."

The smile that hadn't completely disappeared fell into Gu Yanqi's eyes, and Gu Yanqi looked at Gu Xu in surprise, didn't he know what kind of virtue his nephew had, since he was a child, making him smile was harder than fighting, When have you been so emotionally exposed?

"Why, who did you meet just now that made you so happy?" Gu Yanqi asked tentatively.

"...I just finished class, and I didn't see anyone." Gu Xu Wenyan immediately put away his smile, returned to his familiar big ice face, and said calmly, "What do you want my uncle to do?"

"..." Gu Yanqi always felt that there was something wrong with this kid, but he did have more important things to look for him, so he had to put down the art of discussing expressions with his nephew first, frowning in puzzlement and said: "Are you going to reveal your spirit?" The matter of strength cultivation method has been spread on the Internet, what is going on? When is it now, you made such a promise in public, didn't you make the Gu family a target of public criticism?"

Just a few minutes after class ended, it had already spread on the star network, faster than Gu Xu expected. However, the Gu family's spiritual power cultivation method, not to mention ordinary civilians, even the royal family has coveted it for many years, and has been exerting pressure through the parliament to force the Gu family to hand it over to benefit more people. Now that Gu Xu is willing to disclose it for free, I think I know how excited people in the entire empire must be.

"Uncle, I have my own sense of proportion in this matter." Gu Xu took out the set of reasons for fooling Ye Chen, organized his words a little, and said to Gu Yan: "It's just to squeeze out the cultivation publicly. Those who can gain the hearts of the people, and those who have the potential to gain something in the cultivation of mind will find the benefits, and will only work harder to join the Gu family's bodyguard."

Gu Yan frowned, although he knew that what Gu Xu said was not unreasonable, but this guy didn't reveal anything beforehand, and he had never heard that he had any plans to make it public before, this time it was too sudden, I always felt that This nephew still has something to hide from him...

"Uncle, if there is nothing else, then I'll hang up first." Gu Xu looked at the time, immediately stopped Gu Yanqi before he was about to speak, and hung up the communication neatly. Send him a new message.

Gu Yanqi: "..." There is a situation, there is a situation on this cliff! If others can't see it, can he still not see it? Look at how impatient he was just now, he didn't believe that there was nothing wrong!

Thinking of the other gossip I found when I was just checking the news on the star network, although Gu Xu hung up too fast and he couldn't find out anything, but just looking at the changes in his nephew, he was very interested in this nephew and daughter-in-law who hadn't met yet. Husband is getting more and more curious...

Gu Xu stared at the optical brain for a long time, and found that Ye Chen hadn't sent any new messages. He was a little worried that the little guy would think he ignored him, so he hesitated for a while before sending a message to the kid who had just molested him. past.

"Study hard, don't think too much."

"...Pfft, hahahaha!" Ye Chen had already arrived at the dormitory when he received Gu Xu's message, imagining how the other party was sternly persuading him to study, and fell on Song Yuan's shoulder until his stomach hurt from laughing, this guy, It's so embarrassing to even find a topic!

"Boss, take it easy! I'll give you a cushion." Song Yuan offered his newly bought cushion with a face full of pain, lest this guy burst into laughter, and tears flowed into a river in his heart. The dog-abusing maniac, who wants to show affection even if they talk about super letters, can't they survive this day? !

"Did the Marshal tell you a love story?" My heart is full, but the gossip soul is still burning vigorously! Song Yuan looked at Ye Chen expectantly, smiling so happily must be a confession, right? When I think of a tough guy like Marshal who can talk sweet words, oh my god, I'm a little excited when I think about it!

"No, he asked me to study hard." Ye Chen couldn't help laughing, and there was a layer of charm on the brows.

Song Yuan: "???"

Ye Chen waved his hand, he was too lazy to popularize the love between couples with this guy, anyway, Gu Xu is cute everywhere in his eyes! He leisurely climbed onto the bed and picked up the holographic glasses that Gu Xu gave him just two days ago. He hasn't used it yet, and casually said to Song Yuan beside him, "Do you know how many victories the youth group champions have in the virtual fighting competition?" ?"

Song Yuan was taken aback when he heard the words, and subconsciously said: "Last year's champion seems to have 19 wins and 1 loss..."

Before he finished speaking, he thought of Ye Chen's cousin showing off his victory in the virtual competition in class today, thinking that the relationship between the two was not getting along, now that Ye Chen asked this question, he probably wanted to vent his anger, so he He continued: "If you want to participate in the fighting competition, you can apply for the junior group before the age of twenty. If Liang Ye also participates this year, he will most likely also apply for the junior group."

The influence of the youth group is not as high as that of the youth group, and it is relatively easy to win the championship. However, the requirement for the youth group is to be under 50 years old. The age span is too large, and there are many veterans with rich combat experience. It is difficult to stand out.

"Who cares what that kid reports?" Ye Chen curled his lips and muttered in a low voice. He never put Liang Ye in his eyes at all, and he didn't help him cheat. If you don't make it, you will be eliminated, and some people will help you clean him up.

He wanted to participate in the competition just for Gu Xu. If such a perfect person really has a fiancé who is worthless, then he will become Gu Xu's weakness that will always be criticized by others. He doesn't want to be a weak point, he wants to stand side by side with Gu Xu, and let everyone know that only he is worthy of Gu Xu!

Ye Chen put on his glasses and started the Starnet program, and the virtual projection entered the Starnet world. Because Liang Yuanfeng had been banned from using Starnet before, this was Ye Chen's first time logging into the Starnet virtual world with his own account, and the system also gave him a chance to pinch his face.

Ye Chen touched his handsome face, he was a little entangled that if he pinched Gu Xu's face, Gu Xu would see himself against his face in the future, and he didn't know whether he would continue to kiss him or not...

However, what should I do if I really want to pinch it? In this world, the only thing that can satisfy him is Gu Xu's paralyzed face, or can he make it cute and happy? Adorable Gu Xu is drooling just thinking about it!

But soon, Ye Chen became furious, because he found that 70% of the virtual characters in the star network were made according to the appearance of Xu Xu...

Ye Chen: "..." Who would allow you guys to bear my old Gong's face! (╯‵ ′)╯︵┴─┴