Chapter 125 Little Liar!

This guy didn't come sooner or later, why did he come to disrupt the stage when he was talking nonsense? ! Ye Chen was so angry that he pretended to be cute and looked at Gu Xu innocently, trying to get away with the beauty trick.

Gu Xu: "..." Indifferent.jpg This Lord Rhodes, who came from afar, couldn't understand the silent contest between the husband and wife. After hearing Gu Xu's words, he immediately became a little nervous, and looked blankly at the man beside him. Ye Chen said: "This classmate Ye Chen said that you mentioned me, did I make a mistake?"

"..." Ye Chen stared at Rhodes silently but didn't speak, neither wanting to deny nor admitting. If this is denied, wouldn't it be clear that he was lying under the guise of his own marshal? But if he admits it, Gu Xu will definitely settle accounts with him after the fact, and let this alien fanboy's tail stick up to the sky! What do you think, why are you upset? !

Gu Xu himself was not angry yet, when he saw his little lion glaring at Rhodes angrily with its two cheeks puffed out, he was immediately angry and funny, snorted Ye Chen's head as if to vent his anger, and then looked at a Rhodes with a panicked face said: "That's right, I remembered it wrongly. His Excellency Rhodes has won the top ten in the three Federation Youth Fighter Competitions at a young age. It is really impressive. This is me. Ye Chen, my partner, I once mentioned you to him by chance."

Ye Chen: "..." Although he was rescued by his own marshal, he didn't feel happy at all, and he still wanted to beat him up! A complete lie is a complete lie, why are you so specific? !

Rhodes didn't pay attention to Ye Chen's stinky face, all his attention was on Gu Xu at the moment, his face turned red when he heard the other party's praise, he looked at Gu Xu excitedly and said: " Your compliment is my great honor, thank you very much!"

Rhodes grabbed Gu Xu's hand vigorously. Gu Xu is not only the God of War of the Empire, but also the God of War of the entire human star field. The war where he defeated the Zerg three years ago has spread all over the outer star field. There are not a few people like Rhodes who regard Gu Xu as an idol, but they are not as lucky as Rhodes, who had the opportunity to come to Emperor Star and met his idol on the first day.

"Your Excellency is being humble." Gu Xu twitched, but didn't take out his hand, and said while looking at this little fan in a speechless manner.

Although the empire also has a lot of fanatic fans of its own, perhaps it is because its unsmiling image is deeply rooted in the hearts of the people, and no one has ever dared to express admiration to itself at such a close distance. Little prince, Gu Xu really didn't know how to deal with it for a while, but soon he didn't need to think about this issue, because his little lion had already made a decision for him in an instant, and Ye Chen rushed directly to In front of him, he was only left with a cute little back of the head, and before he could say anything to stop him, he overbearingly tore off Rhodes' hand that was holding him, and perfectly separated a hill between himself and Rhodes. , Gu Xu: "..."

Rhodes only felt that his hand was empty, and then he saw a different person in front of him, and then he woke up slightly, and gave Ye Chen a federal etiquette. The gentleman looked at Ye Chen dignifiedly and said: "So you It's Marshal Gu's partner, the connection between the federation and the empire's star network is delayed, I saw his confession on Marshal's star blog before I left, I didn't expect you to be together, congratulations."

"..." Ye Chen felt that his anger hit the cotton. Seeing Rhodes's politeness and gentlemanship, he suddenly felt that he was a little unreasonable. He cleared his throat awkwardly and was about to be polite, so he listened. Immediately after arriving at Rhodes, he said with some regret: "It's a pity that I have not won the place to study in the Empire until now, otherwise, we will be able to compete fairly."