Chapter 45

"Liang Ye, you go to our stronghold to hold the team flag. The others and I will follow. I will arrive at the central stronghold before them and eliminate them directly there!"

"Yes, Your Highness." Liang Ye secretly breathed a sigh of relief when he heard the words. Although he really wanted to see Ye Chen's appearance when he was eliminated, the danger factor of simulating a real battlefield is too high, and he didn't want to hear about it. The news of Ye Chen's elimination put him on the hook.

In the distance, Ye Chen, who was pulling his marshal to turn the tense and anxious exam into a dating scene, turned his head and looked straight at Zhao Jie's direction. With fine sweat dripping from his face, he gritted his teeth and insisted, "Someone is spying on us at four o'clock."

Gu Xu sensed Ye Chen's abnormality at the first moment, and quickly hugged him, fed the painkiller he brought with him into Ye Chen's mouth, and then carefully probed into Ye Chen's mental realm to help him stabilize his tyrannical spirit Li: "How do you feel?"

"Boss, what's the matter with you?" Seeing this, Song Yuan hurriedly ran to the two of them, saw Ye Chen's appearance, and immediately asked nervously. He heard about the damage to Ye Chen's mental domain before, but seeing that his boss has not shown any discomfort, he thought it was not serious, but now it seems that it is not serious, it is obvious that his boss is too tolerant.

"From now on, all investigations will be handed over to Song Yuan, and I will treat you first." Gu Xu touched Ye Chen's pale face, frowned and said distressedly.

"Didn't you say that you don't use your mental power?" Ye Chen's excessive use of mental power caused an impact on his already fragile brain, and now his face turned pale from the pain, but he still pretended to be innocent and turned towards his marshal Molesting: "I caught you again. As a marshal, it doesn't matter if you pretend to be public and self-serving. If your subordinates see your prestige, your prestige will be greatly reduced!"

Song Yuan: "..."

As soon as the words fell, Ye Chen didn't look at Gu Xu's reaction, and went straight into the other party's arms, rubbed Gu Xu's neck, and acted like a baby in a low voice: "You coax me now, kiss me, I won't treat you The matter of secretly opening the back door for me without saying anything was revealed."

"..." Who is it for him to open the back door so falsely? ! Gu Xu's face darkened, but seeing Ye Chen's trembling in pain but still pretending to be relaxed, he lost his breath at all, and his heart was full of heartache, waiting for the tyrannical mental power in Ye Chen's brain to fade away. After calming down a little, he touched Ye Chen's cold little face, kissed his forehead, and followed his words: "How do you want me to coax you?"

Ye Chen calmed down the dense needle prickling sensation in his head, and he was much better now. Hearing this, he immediately raised his head, blinked his eyes and eagerly said: "I don't pick sweet words or anything! Also, How can a kiss on the forehead be considered a kiss? Why are you so old-fashioned!"

Gu Xu: "..." Healing his wounds is a false public service, coaxing him to kiss him is disliked old-fashioned, why is his wife so hard to serve, wait online, hurry up!

Seeing that Gu Xu hadn't moved for a long time, Ye Chen sullenly said, "Head hurts again!"

Gu Xu: "..."

Ever since the Marshal and the Marshal began to get intimate with each other, Song Yuan consciously rolled away to watch the wind until he heard the movement in the distance, and then rolled back in a hurry, but unfortunately, it seemed that it was not the right time to roll. "Boss , There seems to be people from other teams coming from behind." Sensing the fierce gaze of his boss, Song Yuan shrank his neck and hurriedly reported the situation.