Chapter 156-160

Chapter 156 (Including some sub-CPs) Lucky Head

Zhao Chenshen's expression turned cold when he heard the words, no matter how downcast he is, he is still a member of the royal family, so forget about Ye Chen and Gu Xu, when will one of Ye Chen's little followers climb on top of him? !

Song Yuan looked at Zhao Chenshen's face, shrunk his neck a little nervously, and felt that he was right, he puffed himself up and raised his chin and stared back with a serious face. Anyway, he was not afraid of the eldest prince's real face in public anyway. what to do.

Song Yuan's father stood anxiously in the crowd, and he could tell by Zhao Chenshen's expression that he was angry, but his stupid son was still looking like adding fuel to the fire, and he was about to bite the bullet and make amends to the eldest prince, when he listened behind him A familiar out of tune voice came: "Hey, what's so lively?"

"Gu... General Gu?! You're here..." Father Song turned his head and saw Gu Yanqi as if he had seen a savior. The corner of his mouth explained: "General Sack of the Federation intends to compete with the marshal's wife, and we are going to watch the battle!"

As soon as he finished speaking, Father Song added as if he didn't think it was enough: "Marshal's wife and Admiral Sak are both first-class masters, if you miss this rare competition for some trivial matters, the loss outweighs the gain. "

The implication is that if you want to watch the competition, go quickly, if you are late, it will be too late! As for that stinky kid in my family, a brat doesn't matter at all!

Gu Yanqi was slightly taken aback when he heard the words, looked at Father Song who was speaking, and recognized the other party's identity, and then looked at the scene where his little apprentice and Zhao Chenshen confronted each other, he couldn't guess that this little guy caused trouble, and looked at the eldest prince His eyes suddenly sank...

The only shortcoming of my little apprentice is that he is too good-natured. If someone else caused trouble, it must have been provoked by someone else. However, this other person is from the Zhao family. Gu Yanqi himself is not a good-tempered person. He saw his own people being bullied on the battlefield in the early years. The hostility from the upper body immediately overflowed...

However, before Gu Yan got angry, Song's father saw that the situation was wrong, and hurriedly said with difficulty: "General, I don't know what's going on with the marshal, let's go there first?" If you pay attention, why does it seem that the trouble is going to get bigger?

"..." Gu Yanqi turned off the flames. Song Yuan's father was notoriously shy and timid. After all, he was the future father-in-law. It's not good to scare people...

Gu Yan put away all the hostility in his body, showed a kind smile and nodded towards Father Song, saying: "That's right, people in my Gu family have always been straightforward, if you go late, the competition will probably be over."

"..." The arrogant words made it very unpleasant to hear the people from the federation. Even if they don't like Sak's reckless temper, if Sak really loses face here , they were determined not to be happy, and immediately said a little unhappily: "General Gu is too confident. No matter how good the marshal's wife is, she is only a student. Our general Sak was tied with Marshal Gu back then. People, even if the winner can be determined in such a short period of time, it can only be our general!"

If the empire is so strong that even a student who has never been to the battlefield can beat their general, then those who came from the Federation will be really ashamed and thrown at home!

Gu Yan glanced at Zhao Chenshen and several members of the Federation, and said with a half-smile: "Don't talk too much, lest your face hurt too much in the end..."