Serious Trouble

ALISHA

Alright. Now that it was past Christmas, I could actually take a look at the responses my website and videos were receiving. But first I had something important to do- sneak into Adrian’s room to give him a morning kiss.

I tip-toed to the ground floor, where all the guest rooms were located. Adrian and his dad were sharing a room, and his sister got a separate room. My brothers were high on the privacy women should receive, so the decision. Thankfully his dad was a morning person and he was already up and outside in the living room. He didn’t see me go into their room since he was busy reading the morning paper with the concentration of some exam.

“Morning.” I gave Adrian a peck on his lips and he grinned, pulling me into the bed.

“I already love today.” His minty breath made goose bumps rise on my neck, and he chuckled. He knew what his presence did to me, physically and mentally. And I had to add that he did use it to his advantage sometimes.

“Mr. Adrian, when did you turn so romantic?” I raised and brow and he shrugged casually.

“You know, goggled “cheesy lines girls drool on” and by hearted some of them.” I slapped him playfully on his arm and he rubbed the abused part.

“Violent much.” He groaned, and I giggled.

“Well, you are so lucky that it’s me and not your brothers. Or maybe you’re not.” The door to Adrian’s room flew open and I got rigid seeing Mike standing in the doorway with his hands folded and face furious. He was dressed in a black suit, as opposed to the usual casual black tee and black trousers or jeans with shades.

“We weren’t doing anything…wrong.”

“For one, you are alone, in a bed, with a guy, with the door closed, without any of us knowing.” He pointed out and I looked down, defeated. Yes, I had broken a ton of rules in my family by just being there.

“It was my fault, I grabbed…” Adrian tried to defend me.

“Yes it was, I’m sure of that.” Mike came in and gestured me to get out of the bed. I got up and went in front of him, his scrutinizing eyes inspected me from head to toe.

“I think you should get dressed and we can talk about this?” he was calm, and I hated a calm Mike when I knew I was in trouble. A calm Mike meant a calculative Mike, which was the toughest to deal with.

“You wouldn’t tell my brothers, right?” I bit my lip and he looked at me straight in the eye. Just from the look, I knew what the answer was gonna be. Looking away, I went upstairs to shower and change as everyone got up for brunch. Today, I decided to wear a ‘I love to hug my brother’ top with denim shorts and ankle boots, just because I was feeling their love from the moment they were up. I got dozens of hugs and kisses, and I couldn’t help but steal nervous glances at Mike to make sure he didn’t reveal anything.

“So…who wants to see Alisha’s website?” Arbaaz got his iPad out and I snatched it, logging into my id. I had almost forgotten about today’s work in the Mike and Adrian mess.

“Kidding me? Two million visits?!” I checked, and I rechecked the number of zeros in front of the digit 2. There were six zeros, which did equal to 2 million + views.

“It’s like some new record.” Sohail ate his French toast as I went through the comments and reviews people had left back. I couldn’t reply to them all, but I favorite and few and replied back to the most interesting ones.

So…are you planning to be a gymnast or a model? Coz the pics are mind-blowing!

-I would have…but then damn my height.