Out of Control

So guys, most of the POV's will be ALISHA'S, but since she is fighting against death, it's gonna be her family members for a few chapters! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SALMAN

Never before in my life had I felt so terrorized by a news report than I felt today. It couldn’t be true, they were nothing but a bunch of rumors and fake reports. How could it be happening? That schools were supposed to be the best, and safest.

I was in the car, stuck in horrible traffic on the way to the airport. I could see the airport rising in front of me when I first heard the reporter on the tiny screen in the car backseat.

“Three schools, DBA, BB, and UWS are under attack. I am standing in front of Billabong, which is known a BB commonly, with around…Oh my God! A grenade just blew inside the building! Let me tell our viewers that this is not good signs…”

And I decided to turn back. My little sister Lizzie studied in UWS, and if the reports were true, she was under danger. Under grave danger, and I was stuck in horrible traffic in a comfortable Range Rover.

“Sean, how long till we can take a U-turn?” I asked, as Sean- my bodyguard- strained though the heavy rains to check the traffic.

“Half hour, minimum.” The driver again, but we didn’t move by an inch.

“Too long.” Even before I could complete the words, I was out and on the other side of the traffic. Sean followed me, leaving the driver behind in confusion.

“Taxi.” I got into one cab, and called my brother.

“UWS, Juhu.” I said, but the cabbie stared at me. Of course, he had to turn out to be a fan of my work. This was the worst time for a star struck person to slow things down, and I was not gonna entertain him.

“Move your ass, or I will drive this thing.” Sean threatened and the driver immediately revved his engines. Why in the world wasn’t Sohail picking his phone up? Damn it, Sohail!

“Sean, can you…” I saw he was already onto calling Mike- my sister’s security head. He had to know what was going on.

“Mike…yes we know…what happened…how bad…ok, we’ll be there.”

“The footage the channels have is old, new footage is banned to be broadcasted. Hey, get to the Seven Hills Hospital, Worli.” Sean tapped the driver’s shoulder and he took an abrupt turn. He was connected to our security office, which got constant updates. They had to know the best, apart from the cops and forces at work.

“It’s true.” I stated, and even though it wasn’t a question Sean nodded. Running a hand through my hair, I looked outside to see the rain pouring over the city.

It was surreal, too dramatic to be true. My sister, who was about to leave for Beverly Hills and get homeschooling was dragged into a terror attack on her temporary school. She was under the range of guns, bullets, death. She hated them forever, ever since I was shot once. She was present with me, and she saw all the bloodshed. She must be terrified, and I couldn’t do anything about it. I had promised myself I’d keep her away from all of it, but now I was helpless.

“Why are we going to the hospital?” I asked Sean and he just looked away calling others and notifying them of the situation. It had to be something small, I lied to myself. Maybe they got everyone out and were having checkups. Maybe she had a scratch or two.

I looked at my phone, almost smiling at my wallpaper. My entire family during the music launch of our home production. From a week from now was the premier day, and look what’s happening? It was picture perfect- not. We had many problems, drama, tragedy and everything was getting us all on the edge. But this was far from the worst situation I could ever come up with.