Secrets revealed

ALISHA

I had decided after three days of constant gossip that I would clear stuff up on twitter the first thing today morning. So, getting out of shower, I got my phone out. Did I mention that android 4.0 was something I was in love with? Yeah, yeah I know I’m pampered but come on! This phone was pure bliss.

*twitter*

BeingAlisha: Good morning? I don’t think so guys…but yeah…here’s wishing all of you have a fan-flipping-tastic day!

BeingAlisha: and to clear the rumors, I am not seeing anyone…I have never gone on a date with anyone expect my brothers…forget being in a relationship.

BeingAlisha: Someone asked me why…being a gymnast and sister to three brothers guarantees no bfs...sad but true! #GymnastsLife

BeamPrincessRoo: @BeingAlisha don’t know about brothers, but the former is sooo true! #GymnasticsProblems

BeingAlisha: @BeamPrincessRoo who else would know better? #GymGirls

I was running to the old cliff. Mike was supposed to be at the parking lot waiting for me, and to give me some much needed privacy and time to wind off and think. Not many people knew this route, but it was great for jogging. For a change, I was enjoying running in shorts and a baggy tee for the first time ever, with the wind playing with my short brunette hair. It felt fresh, like nothing else mattered, like me running was an escape from all the problems I was facing. Apparently not. One of my biggest problems appeared in front of me.

“Hey famous chick. You know what; the media knows my name now. How cool is that?” Adrian joined me, in nothing but shorts. Though his muscles were something to drool over, I was still pissed at him.

“Hey, something wrong?” he asked just as we reached the top.

“You. You made the mess our PR team is still trying to clear up. You ruined my life which was almost gossip free. And because of you I lied to my brother.” Just to be safe, I tested and smiled at the results. I was finally getting a grip over pods and Pulmonary Fibrosis, but I had another matter to deal with at present.

“And I’m sorry for that. Look, I didn’t do it intentionally. And what in the world is on about your brother?”

“I told him I met you just once. That you are nothing but a by-friend.” I put my meter back in and was almost thankful he didn’t blast off with questions about it.

“So I’m more than a friend?” he raised his brows with hopeful green eyes and I cursed my blabbering tongue. Why in the world don’t I have a filter between my mind and mouth?

“Yes, you are an arrogant jerk, who is determined to turn my life into hell.” I started my jog down the route.

“I am not arrogant, you are uptight. You don’t let people get near you; you don’t let them get close to you no matter how bad they want to. You push them away.” He replied and my neck shot in his direction. How dare he judge me? He didn’t know anything about me or my life. He had no right to call me uptight whatsoever.

“Exactly. See, you won’t even admit it was your mistake!” jerk, seriously. Now I was the bad one, the bitchy one. Why was I even wasting my time on him?

“Yeah fine. It was my mistake and I am sorry for the trouble. But at the same time you need to answer me now. Why are you doing this to yourself?”

“I’m doing nothing to myself!” I cried out of frustration. Damn it, the run was turning into hell now.

“You don’t trust people around you. I can see it in your eyes, you are building walls around yourself.”

“What is it with you and my eyes?! Even in the café you were talking about some shit…what was it? Yeah you said I see myself in you. What does that mean?”