Nobody wants you here

This is for the 30000+ reads I received!!! Thank You! xD

ALISHA

I was hanging out at Arbaaz’s place, since I couldn’t find time on Wednesday either. Saturdays were a blessing to me, since there was no training on Sunday and I could afford late nights.

With Malaika and Arhaan in the house, it was pretty girlie. Malaika was showing me everything she shopped at London, and I was thinking if she managed to overload the plane. Apparently, she slipped some of her items into the security guys’ baggage, only because her luggage limit had exceeded. Yeah, now you must know how much she had shopped in only three days of work.

That’s right, work was fun for her. It was the London Fashion week, and Malaika was one of the show stoppers for a leading brand. Lucky her. And here I was, with a pen in my hand trying to figure out the chemical reactions.

“Let’s flaunt it.” Malaika grinned at me with full of hopes.

“Work.” I pointed at the pile of assignments I had been too lazy to solve. Maybe procrastination wasn’t the best idea after all.

“I’ll get Arbaaz to help you. I have invites to a success party, and it’s been a while since we had a girls’ day out.” She pressed further and I had to give in. I hadn’t stepped out the entire week, except training and school of course. And I desperately did need a normal Saturday night outside in some high end club or hotel. I know, I was spoiled rotten. I got it, now you get over it.

“Fine. Let me get something to wear.” I started to get up, but Malaika pulled me down. Smirking at me, she opened the last box placed on the floor. Inside was an amazing pair of coat. Coats were the rage of this winter, and I was in need of one. And here was an exquisite off-white and brown coat, with stockings inside.

“Wow.” I picked it up, and it was just my size. Malaika winked at me and I hugged her. All the guys loved spending on me, but she knew fashion right. Though a little girlie, her choice managed to amaze me most of the times.

We both went to our rooms and got ready as the nannies tucked Arhaan into bed. That little bundle of energy was tired by the time Malaika helped me with makeup. Grinning at each other in the full length mirror, we rushed out of our house. The Mercedes limo was already standing at the reception of the building, and we jumped in with excitement.

The party was at ‘Taj Lands End’, and trust me with this one- I loved that place. It was one of the best places for high profile parties, but it wasn’t boring at all. Atleast I could never get bored of going there to party! Needless to say, the media did not expect me to show up. The minute they saw us in the car, it went chaotic. Ruth helped us both get down and to the red carpet where it was relatively safe. Thankfully I was dealing well with the paparazzi, but I still didn’t want to spend much time before the press.

“Kat!” someone exclaimed and my head shot to the left. There Kat was, in a leopard print dress and six inch heels getting out of her car. What the hell was she even doing here?

Kat was Salman’s ex, and I hated her with a passion. She had tried and almost succeeded to break my family apart, but then we finally caught up with her act and Salman broke up with her rather badly. It ended up her charging at me and trying to choke me, while Salman just involved FBI into it to dig deep into all the crimes she committed- even against her own sister. She was out on bail, and I knew she was back in Mumbai. But here? Kill me now.

“Shit.” I mumbled and gulped as she made her way towards me and Malaika. Instinctively I cringed away and Malaika stood in front of me, like a tigress protecting her cubs.

“Sorry, please I’m so, so sorry.” She begged, crocodile tears running down her cheeks. Had she used glycerin, or was she that good an actor? I looked away, and then towards the cameras flashing like firework. Then I looked back at Kat who was gazing at me intently with an emotion I couldn’t read. Turning to leave, I felt someone grab my arm.