Sunday off

• Dedicated to TO ALL THE 5205 READERS!!! LOVE YOU! <3

ALISHA

My Sundays had always been lazy. If I could, I’d just stay in the bed all day and watch stupid cartoons and chick flicks. Unfortunately for me, I had two very hyperactive brothers who loved to kick me out of the bed once they were up. And even worse was that they chose to wake up at early morning today, at 9am. Yeah, 9am was early morning on a Sunday!

“Glad to find you here.” Sohail entered my room and I opened one eye. The entire day yesterday, either he was busy or I was, so we never got the chance to talk about his drunken act.

“Let me sleep and I’ll pretend it never happened.” I dug deeper into my covers but they were ripped away from me.

“I really feel guilty, don’t make this any harder please.” His manly voice melting down did it for me. I was wide awake.

“I know you were drunk, so I think I can let it go.”

“No, it isn’t even an excuse. What I said was…I just fucked up big time, and I have no idea how to make it alright. You have the right to wear anything, do everything you want to, and I don’t think you are wrong. I was wrong, for behaving in an unruly, stupid, moronic way. The point is- I didn’t mean it, and I’m sorry.”

He completed his speech without taking a breath and I observed him for a long time. He was visibly tired and worn out from all the work. But right now, all I could see was regret printed all over his face. I scooted in my bed. Getting the clue he got into the bed with me, and I snuggled in. I could smell his cologne, but not a trace of alcohol on him. That was a relief.

“So you really don’t think I’m a slut? From a boy’s point of view, not a brother’s.”

“No.” he shook his head, “desperate people throw themselves at people, and then throw the men away. You hardly let people in. And once you do, you never abandon them. Just going to parties and wearing fancy dresses doesn’t qualify for slutty, it only means fun and beautiful.” He kissed my forehead and I smiled at his words.

“Now, how can I stay pissed at you after these words?” he chuckled and got me closer than we already were.

“Guys, get the hell out before I come up and drag you down and into the pool!” Salman yelled from downstairs and I groaned. It was cold outside, winters cold like never before in something like thirty years. And in the 9 degrees centigrade, we were gonna swim in the outdoor pool? Seriously?

“Come on, we all have a free afternoon today after weeks of work!” Sohail pressed and I sighed. Bloody idiot, softy, I yelled myself internally. I got fresh fast and got out a striped white and blue bikini. Hating myself in it, I wrapped a sarong around myself to cover my entire body and went out with sunscreen. Yes, I had self-esteem and confidence issues. And I had only managed to develop them more overtime.

“Thanks, I needed it.” Malaika grabbed the lotion from me and I smiled seeing her present here too. She was in a hot red and black bikini, showing off all her assets and leaving little to imagination. She practically defined sexy. Sometime, scratch that, every time I saw her I wished I could be just like her.

“Pool time!” Sohail charged to pick me up but I stopped him.

“Unless you want me to die, let me take care of the pod first.” He stopped mid tracks and his eyes got sad. Not bothering to say anything else, I changed the mode to water, hoping it would survive the pool. Or rather my brothers, since they got super energetic when they had days off and we spent a little pool time. They behaved like little kids who had visited Sea World for the first time. And I may or may not have adapted to it too.