Back to Beverly Hills

ALISHA

Private jets had always been accused of being unsafe. And I could bet a billion dollars on the fact that the accusations were wrong. Yes, there were more chartered plane crashes, but that was because they weren’t taken care of. That was why we had a deal with some leading company of paying them more than the cost of buying one plane, and for that they provided us with the plane we wanted each time, and quality maintenance and servicing.

Any of that make sense to you? No? It’s ‘kay, it didn’t make sense to me when my brother Sohail first explained them to me. Now I knew he had been smart to strike the deal. Since I was getting to fly out in a private jet.

I had nothing to kill time, so I was tweeting and facebook-ing at the same time.

*twitter*

BeingAlisha: Left Mumbai…and I’m gonna miss people there. But, LA, here I come!! :D #SadAndHappy

Aryanisback: me and @Sara_T will miss you too! @BeingAlisha

BeamprincessRoo: Yesssss!! @BeingAlisha is backkkk!!! :D

BeingAlisha: @Aryanisback and @Sara_T don’t make it harder for me. And @BeamPrincessRoo Yepp!! #GymGirls

ArbaazKhan: @BeingAlisha I know how hard it’s to leave… Arhaan gave me those puppy dog eyes…killed me to leave without my baby. #SadDad

BeingAlisha: @ArbaazKhan Awww…I miss all of you now! Wait, you are flying too right? Haha, both of us tweeting in air.

ArbaazKhan: @BeingAlisha lol yeah! Just curious…what is @BeingSalmanKhan doing?

BeingAlisha: @ArbaazKhan Besides reading my mentions and trying to convince me to block the entire male species except you guys? Nothing much. #ProtectiveDude

ArbaazKhan: @BeingAlisha BLOCK THEM ALL RIGHT NOW!!!!

BeingAlisha: @ArbaazKhan I should have never told you in the first place… -_-

BeingAlisha: since my brother is trying to snatch the phone away from me and block people, and I need to stop him, will tweet later.

BeingAlisha: No, I can tweet now coz he’s busy talking to the pilot about something. Ok, he’s coming, bye!!

ArbaazKhan: *sigh* I can almost imagine the MMA championships taking place in the jet with @BeingAlisha and @BeingSalmanKhan bickering. Poor staff…

 Yeah, Arbaaz Khan was right about one thing. We would have almost turned the jet into a MMA ring if it wasn’t for my terrible drop out of the blue and me losing balance.

“Pixie!” I felt arms grab me before I hit the ground and place me on the couch.

“Ok, stay calm. It’ll be alright.” He fumbled around with my kit as soon as he got the results, and I could tell by his grave tone that my numbers were terribly low. Was he telling this to me or himself? Dialing the units without referring to the chart, he shot in the arm. Someone got me some red bull that I gulped greedily. What I had noticed was my throat felt like barren land when I went lower down the chart. A warning I had ignored, leading to this.

“You alright?” he caressed my cheek and I nodded.

“I’m fin…Oh God, it was entirely my mistake.” I hit my head backwards and cursed myself for being such a moron.

“I am such an idiot.” I slammed my head against the head rest again.

“No, you are not. And what exactly are you talking about?” Salman sat beside me as the flight attendants went back to their work. He started playing with a strand of my hair and I let him. Ever since I was five, he was the only person on Earth allowed to touch my hair. Maybe it was ‘cause he had always been the one I was closest to, or maybe because he did that when he put me to sleep back then.