First Date

ALISHA

“Hey, wanna come over at my place today?” Roo asked as we got out of the gym. Weirdly enough, Dimitri was busy the entire day today too, so we had our bodies intact. Taking advantage, Kay left just in fifteen minutes of me entering, rebuilding the hatred.

“Can’t, I have a date to go to.” I told Roo and she fist pumped.

“Atlast, you on a date. What are you gonna wear?”

“I don’t know.” I shrugged.

“Wear something sexy girl, which completely blows his mind off.” With that she had these exaggerated expressions of sexy and I reminded myself who Lauren really was.

“Lauren, I want him to like me, not my curves or boobs or butt.”

“He’s a teen, and a guy. He will get into a relationship only if you manage to get him like all of it.” she gave me a last tip before getting into her car and her chauffeur driving off. Just a moment later, Adrian called me.

“Hey.” I answered, my mind still busy thinking about Lauren’s words. Was it true?

“So, I’ll pick you up at seven?” he asked.

“Huh? Yeah, sure.” I blabbered around, getting into the car and Mike driving off towards our house.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing. I’m just…it’s nothing.” I couldn’t tell him, could I? I mean, Adrian wasn’t the one who judged by looks, right? Or was I wrong at judging him as a person, and Roo was right? What if he wanted my looks and not the real me? Was he like the player every sterotype hot guy was like? Was the only thing he cared about was getting into my pants, or he cared about me? I hated Roo for confusing me when I was so sure of everything about this one guy in my life.

“No, we can’t go on a date with secrets. What’s troubling you? Are you having second thoughts?” he asked, his voice scared to death.

“No, I can’t wait till we go out. I was just wondering about tonight…what to do, what to wear, how to go about things. That’s all.” I asked subtly, hoping he’d clear my doubts without realizing.

“Just be yourself. I want you, that’s all.” He replied, his hushed voice that of a Greek God.

“Thanks.” I grinned, wondering about how he didn’t even know how much he had helped me. I could be myself around him and he won’t give a damn. He did kiss the sweaty me while jogging and practice after all.

What was I gonna wear? I was standing in my walk in closet, which was a complete mess I might add, and grimacing at everything I owned. Closing my eyes, I walked randomly and picked up the first thing that came in my hand, which I instantly liked. A purple halter top, with cute twists that gave it an all new look. Getting out simple black skinny jeans, I grinned wide as I saw a Christian Louboutin box lying under wraps. Opening it, I wore the perfect heels. Grabbing some gold earrings and a clutch, I rushed outside to bump into Salman.

“Ok, stay appropriate.”

“I will.” I brushed my hand through my hair, which was already set thanks to blow drying. The highlights looked better than ever now, and I had to admit- the looked perfect for the outfit I was wearing.

“And I don’t want you to get intimate in public.” He warned, taking another sip of his red bull. How could anyone like that stuff?

“I won’t. I’ll take care, check on time. No, I won’t act stupid, I will call if needed. I’ll be back by eleven and won’t do anything that will cause trouble for me or anyone else around.” I gave my word to him, and got my meter, cash, cards and phone into the clutch.