Chapter 24

Naomi's Pov

"What happened to you?" Marcus asked and let me inside and shut the door. "Did you get attacked?"

"I got in a fight." I said.

"What?" He hissed.

"Yeah, look I'm fine," I said. "I just need a place to stay for tonight."

"Of course you can stay here, Dre's upstairs with Lizzie," He said, I guessed that but it wasn't my business.

"Thanks Marcus." I said.

"Anytime lil bit," he said and we walked into the kitchen. "The guys are here," we walked into the game room, they were of course playing GTA 5. "Aye."

"Shut up, were in a drive by right now." Kendall said.

"A drive by is more important than me?" I asked and they looked at me.

"Lil bit." Donovan said and they paused the game.

"What happened?" Raekwon asked.

"It was just a fight, I'm fine." I said.

"Then why are you wearing a dress and look like a zombie with makeup running?" Dre asked and I looked at him.

"Why would you care?" I hissed.

"Skye." he said sternly and I chuckled.

"Get mad Dre, I don't care," I said. "You did what you did and it was sorry as hell. I needed you and you weren't there."

"You could've told me." he spat.

"Told you that someone was after me?" I hissed. "Well let me tell you, I got jumped last week, I could barely stand up. Someone took care of me just for them to break me all over again. I got rejected in front of his family and guess who's back Dre? Riley's back," his eyes brightened a bit. "Don't get to happy, he doesn't even remember who I am."

"Skye, I'm sorry." he said and I threw my hands in the air.

"Is that the only word boys now?" I asked.

"Look Skye, first lose the damn attitude, two, I'm not one of your friends, and three, yell at me again Skye and trust me it won't be pretty," He said. "Now, tell me the truth," I was about to lie about before he stopped me. "Lie to me Naomi and it'll just be worse." yep, I lost.

"Fine, Westside happened." I said.

"Who?" He asked.

"Halley and Rex." I said.

"And who else?" He asked.

"That's it." I said.

"Rex can't hit that hard." he said.

"And Jace," I said.

"Now who'd who did you punch the crap out of?" Marshall asked and I looked at my bruised knuckles.

"Jake." I said.

"You hit Jake?" Dre asked.

"Uh yeah." I said in a duh tone.

"Why?" He asked.

"Dre, I can't tell you." I said.

"Why?" He hissed.

"You're gonna get mad at him." I said.

"He broke your heart, this gives me another reason to beat his ass." he said.

"Andre," I hissed. "Look, I'm just as pissed as you are, ok? I just wanna ignore him and someone help me get cleaned up. I feel like Bloody Mary."

"Come on," Marcus said and I looked at him. "Ugh, fine," he picked me up bridal style and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He carried me upstairs to his room, he put me down. He got me some clothes and took me to the bathroom. "There."

"Wait," I said and he looked at me. "Can you go to the house and get Casey, please?"

"She's there alone?" He asked.

"No, Cynthia's there but I want her to be here with me." I said.

"Do you just want to ride with me, that way you can get what you need," he said and I nodded. He walked to me and kissed my forehead. "Lil bit, you're with us and you know nothing will happen to you here, ok?"

"Yeah." I said and smiled.

"Good," he said and kissed my cheek. "Now take a shower so I can see my niece." He got out and I took a shower, I had bruised and bloody knuckles and my face was bloody. I washed my hair and washed the makeup off, I got out and put on a pair of boxers, the bra I had on, basketball shorts and white tank top, and a hoodie. I walked out and downstairs, they looked at me.

"Aw, doesn't she looked adorable." Malcolm said in a baby voice.

"Oh, shut up," I said and they laughed. "Ok, I gotta go get Casey, come on," Marcus grabbed his car keys and we walked out, he drove to my house. "Just stay out here."

"Ok," he said. "Be careful."

"Aren't I always?" I asked and I kissed two fingers and placed them on his forehead. I walked inside and ran upstairs to my room. I got a bookbag and got some clothes and stuff. I went to Casey's room next, I got her bookbag and put clothes and stuff in it. I grabbed Casey and out her in her carrier, she got fussy and I put her pacifier in. I carried her downstairs and sat her on the counter.

"Where do you think you're going?" Levi asked.

"Somewhere," I said as I made two bottles and got some food. "I'm coming back, I just need some days to myself."

"What if someone gets you?" Cason asked. "Or Casey."

"Where I'm at, nobody can touch me." I said and I grabbed her, Rachael came down.

"Where are you escaping too?" She asked.

"I'm just getting away from this for awhile," I said. "You wanna come?"

"Nah, I'm suppose to chill with Rico tomorrow." she said.

"You know my number," I said and I walked out, I put Casey in and her stuff. I got in and he drove back to the house. He carried Casey in as I carried in our stuff, I shut the door with my foot.

"Have any problems?" Raekwon asked.

"Other than Levi and Cason wanting to know where I was going, nope." I said.

"There's my baby." Marcus said and picked up Casey, she laughed and she grabbed his ES chain. She was looking at it.

"Dre." Lizzie called.

"One sec Liz," he called back. "Are you gonna be ok?"

"Just tell me where we can sleep," I said.

"Skye please," he said and he grabbed both of my hands. "I'll tell her to go if you want to sleep in my room."

"No, I'll sleep on the couch." I said and he walked upstairs.

"Well, we're gonna get going." Kendall said and they left. I looked at Marcus who had a sleeping Casey.

"Thanks." I said.

"You know what? I don't give a damn!" I heard a girl voice yell, Lizzie's.

"Uh oh, their at it again." he said.

"What?" I asked.

"They always are getting into arguments." He said.

"Well if they wake up Casey, they don't want to see Skye," I said and I laid her on the couch. I got beside her and patted her back. Marcus kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight lil bit." He said.

"Goodnight Marcus." I replied and my eyes started closing, I heard no more yelling, and just silence. I fell asleep absorbing the silence.