Chapter 36

Naomi's Pov

I woke up and took a shower, I got dressed. I grabbed my book bag and phone, I walked downstairs and saw Rachael. We walked out and I drove to school, I got out and we walked to the group.

The bell rang and we walked to class, I sat down.

The day flew by and the final bell rang, I looked at Jake who had a McDonalds cup.

"Can I have some?" I asked.

"You can have the rest," he said and he went to hand it to me but pulled it away. "You have to give me a kiss." I kissed him and took the drink, we walked out the school and I heard cars and I looked. You've got to be kidding. It's was some of the Riverside students, our rival school.

"What're you doing here?" I asked.

"Cause we want too, anymore questions?" Talon asked, he was the football quarterback and the person our team hated the most.

"Ok, I want to know why you're here because you gotta a lot of guts coming on our side." Aaron said.

"When we played, it was a tie." Nolan said.

"So?" Jake asked, he didn't hide the anger in his voice at all.

"We want to play again," Talon said. "Rival schools, Justice vs Riverside."

"What if we don't want too?" Aaron asked.

"The name Casey ring a bell, Hensley?" He asked.

"I'm bout to ring your bell," I spat and went towards him but Aaron grabbed me. "Let go, Aaron."

"Naomi, stop." he said.

"Let me see her." I demanded and he moved to the side, Reagan was holding Casey. "Why would you take a baby? That's hurting me." Reagan walked to us with Casey, I walked to him.

"Hensley." Reagan said.

"I just want to check on her,"I said. "Hey cutie." she smiled and laughed. "Ok, what's on her face?"

"She just finished eating a banana." he said.

"Has she drunk anything?" I asked.

"No." he said.

"What kinda babysitters are you?" I asked and I let her drink some of the tea. I looked at Talon. "You're not taking Casey, she's 11 months. Take me instead."

"Over my dead body." Jake said.

"You're not leaving here with my daughter." I said.

"You guys don't play against us and we get to humiliate Justice." he said.

"What'd I do?" Justice asked.

"He's talking about the school you yellow idiot." Simone said.

"That makes more sense." he said.

"Deal." I said and Simone took Casey.

"You have to play Hensley." he said.

"That's a guarantee," I said."Oh and Talon." he looked at me, I punched him. "That's for touching my baby." He glared at me.

"Don't even think about it." Jake gritted through his teeth. They left and my phone rang.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Hey, Naomi." Luke said.

"Oh, it's alive." I said.

"Stop being smart." he said.

"Fine, but what do you want?" I asked.

"I'm at the house and moms coming home." he said.

"Ok, I'm coming anyway," I said. "You didn't have to tell me."