Chapter 66

Naomi's POV

I was walking from my fourth period and I got to my locker. I opened it and I pulled out my phone from my pocket. Someone grabbed it and I saw Justice.

"Justice," I said and he took off, I went after him and I walked towards the cafeteria. I went in and the lights came on.

"Surprise!" They yelled and I jumped. I saw everyone and some of different grade students. I saw a cake with a pregnant belly and had a pink and blue ribbon. A baby shower, the girls walked to me and pulled me in.

"You like it?" He asked.

"I love it," I said.

We played some baby shower games and ate some cake. Then we started to open the gifts.

"Here," Aaron said. "From the football team." I opened it and it was two baby football jerseys. Monroe and number 21 and the other on with Monroe and 23.

"Aw," I said, I opened more and I had bottles, pacifiers, some outfits, more crib sets, shoes, bibs, and more. Then Liam and Rex walked up, they handed me a present. "This isn't gonna explode, right?"

"No," Liam said, I opened it and I pulled out baby beanies.

"That's cute," Leanna said, I noticed Jake wasn't here. It hurt, I mean this was his twins baby shower.

~*~

So, Sophie and Lukas are on their honeymoon. Aria's staying with us for the time being sharing a room with Rachael.

Jake and I still haven't made up, we don't really speak to each other. I was currently getting ready to go out with the girls, shopping for baby stuff.

I got to the mall and we went to the baby store, we were looking around. I picked out boy outfits, girl outfits, and twin outfits. I got some little shoes and socks, some bibs, burp rags, diapers, and some bottles.

"How are you going to feed them?" Leanna asked.

"Breast feed just like I did Casey," I said, we got back and I left the stuff in the living room. I walked upstairs and saw it was dark, I walked upstairs and to my room.

Jake's POV

I took another sip of the liquid in my red cup, I may or may not be a little buzzed. I walked upstairs to find a bathroom. I was suddenly pushed into a room and I saw a girl, she had blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

She took my drink and she drunk some, she put it down and grabbed me.

"What're you doing?" I asked.

"I want you Jake," she said and bit her lip, she kissed me and I grabbed her waist. She grabbed my shirt and pulled it off. She jumped up and I caught her, I kissed her and I laid her on the bed. I climbed on her and I kissed her cheek. Just like I do Naomi. Naomi.

"No, I can't do this," I said and got off, I grabbed my shirt.

"Why not? Don't you want me?" She asked.

"You're body is wow," but it's not for me," I said and put my shirt on.

"Jake," she said.

"I have a girl," I said and I walked out, I got in my car and drove away. I didn't cheat on Naomi. I mean, we broke up so I can sleep with a another girl. What am I saying? I can't sleep with another girl, it would crush Naomi. I wiped my lips off and I got to Naomi's house, I heard the thunder and aw the lightning in the dark sky. I walked inside getting soaked from the rain and I walked upstairs, I walked in and Naomi was reading a book. Her hair was on top of her head and she had on just a matching gray bra and underwear Calvin Klein. She had her glasses and she looked adorable. She looked at me.