Chapter 9 (Picture of Ethan)

Naomi's POV

"Bye," I said and I walked out and I walked down the street and I was grabbed and pinned against the alley wall. I looked and I recognized those blue eyes that belonged to Rex. He belonged to Westside.

"Hey Hensley," He sneered.

"Get off me Rex," I demanded and he punched me, I pushed him and punched him. He swung, but I dodged it and I got the other punch.

Someone grabbed me and I struggled, Rex punched me and I kicked him. I knew I had a boyfriend but it was my only solution. I started rubbing my butt against the dudes front and he let go, I punched him and I looked and saw he was a newbie. Someone pushed me and I fell, they flipped me over and straddled me. He slammed me against the wall and I fell, Rex kicked my stomach, and I looked and saw Liam behind Rex. Someone grabbed my hair and made me looked at them and I couldn't move.

"Where's he at Hensley?" Rex spat and I spit blood to the side.

"Who?" I asked and he punched me.

"Where's Dre," he hissed and I smirked.

"Why should I tell your punk ass?" I asked and the newbie kicked me.

"Don't make me beat it out of you," Rex spat.

"Do whatever you want, I'm not giving it to you," I said and he let go and slapped me, my phone rang and he reached in my bra and grabbed it.

Rex's POV

"Hello?" I answered.

"Who's this?" A boy asked.

"Well hello to you too," I said and smirked.

"Where's Naomi?" He spat.

"Right here, she's taking a nap," I said and smirked, I tapped her with my foot.

"What'd you do to her?" He snapped.

"Come find her and you'll see your girl," I said and laughed. "Bye." I hung up and threw her phone beside her.

Jake's POV

I saw Naomi's earring on my bed and I picked it up, I walked downstairs and drove to her house. I knocked on the door, a dude answered.

"May I help you?" He asked.

"Is Naomi here?" I asked.

"No, why would she come home?" He asked.

"She said something was wrong with her mom," I said.

"Our mom isn't even here," he said.

"What?" I asked.

"Who're you anyway?" He asked.

"I'm Jake," I said.

"Well Jake, why'd you need her?" He asked.

"She lost her earring," I said and gave it to him.

"Thanks," he said and I walked away, I was so confused. I couldn't believe she would lie to me, why would she lie to me? I pulled out my phone and called her.

"Hello?" A boy answered.

"Who's this?" I spat.

"Well hey to you too," He said.

"Where's Naomi?" I spat.

"Right here, she's taking a nap," He said and I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"What'd you do to her?" I snapped.

"Come find her and you'll see your girl," He said and laughed. "Bye." He hung up and I gripped my phone, I couldn't think. I started walking and I heard a cough, I looked to see Naomi. I ran to her and flipped her over and looked at her.