Chapter 52

Jake's POV

"Jake!" Kaylee yelled.

"I'm not falling for it!" I yelled.

"Jake, help!" Maddie yelled.

"Not happening!" I yelled.

"Cameron Jake!" Taylor yelled, I got up and I walked downstairs.

"Why do you guys want?" I asked and I saw them standing at the couch. "Well?" I walked over to the couch and I saw sleeping Naomi.

"What's on her neck?" Maddie asked. "Kaylee, didn't you have one of those."

"Yeah." Kaylee said.

"Who let her in?" I asked.

"Casey is in the kitchen with Christy." Tyler said. "Naomi was unconscious on the front steps and Casey sitting with her." I walked and I touched her face.

"No, stop!" She yelled and pushed me. "No more."

"Hey sh, babydoll it's Jake." I said and she shot up.

"Where's Casey? Did he touch her?" She asked quickly.

"Hey, Casey is fine and she's in the kitchen." I said and she started crying.

"I'm sorry Jake." She cried. "I couldn't stop him, he was gonna hurt Casey."

"Who?" I asked but she was crying. "Stop crying Naomi." She breathed in and out and stopped. "What happened?" I gritted through my teeth.

"I went home because Casey was sleepy and I laid her down." She said, I took off her shoes. "I took a shower and Casey was whining so I went and got her. I was looking out my window and he came."

"What'd he do?" I asked and she shook her head. "Yes Naomi, you need to tell me."

"I thought it was you at first." She said. "But then he told me if I made a sound, he would hurt Casey. So I let him, but I'm sorry Jake, if Casey wasn't there I would've fought."

"Hey Naomi, get ahold of yourself now." I said. "What happened next?" She looked at the kids.

"I can't in front of them." She said.

"Guys go upstairs." I said.

~Naomi's Pov~

"But Jake " Maddie said, I looked down.

"I said go." He said, they walked out and Naomi looked up. I looked and saw Taylor was still standing behind me. "Taylor, did you not hear me?"

"Yes, I heard you but I'm staying." He said and stood behind me.

"Taylor." I said.

"He's fine." She said.

"Tell me everything." I said.

"Jake, I can't." She said.

"Naomi, you have too." I said sternly. "Don't make me mad." I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I walked to the kitchen and sat her down.

"How is this suppose to make me tell it easier?" She asked.

"I don't get this Naomi!" I yelled and she flinched.

"Get what?" She asked.

"You had no problem telling me what happened to you but this, you're acting like this is the hardest thing ever." I spat. "Now, tell me Naomi." She told me everything.

"Dray with her Taylor." Jake said.

~Naomi's Pov~

"I'm sorry Jake." I said and he walked away. Taylor got between my legs and put his hands on my thighs and I covered my face. He pulled me into his chest and I winced when he hit my leg.