Chapter 4 (Picture of Macy)

Naomi's POV

"What happened yesterday?" Macy asked as she started driving to school.

"An old friend just decided to pop back up," I said.

"What happened between you and Jake?" She asked.

"He calmed me down and we talked," I said and she parked, we got to school and got out. We walked to our usual spot and we talked, someone took my phone and two arms wrapped around me. I looked and saw Jake.

"Hey babydoll," he said.

"Hey nosey," I said and grabbed my phone.

"Hey!" He said and pouted which was the most adorable thing.

"Why are you pouting?" I asked.

"Because my girlfriend won't let me see her phone," he said and I was taken back by him calling me his girlfriend.

"When did you ask me out?" I asked, he grabbed my waist and pulled me close.

"So friends kiss for no reason?" He asked.

"It happens," I said.

"Will you be my girlfriend, Naomi?" He asked.

"I don't know, bad boys are outdated," I said and he raised an eyebrow. "Yes, but you'll be missing stuff in about a week."

"You're one of them," he said and I pushed his shoulder softly. The bell rang and we walked to class and sat down.

Jake's POV

I walked out to the football field with the guys for PE.

"Hey team," I said and they looked at me.

"What's up, Jake?" They chorused and Jacob came running to us.

"Guys, bad news," he said.

"What?" I asked.

"Justice," he said.

"What'd he do this time?" I asked.

"He was running away from Simone for her phone and he twisted his ankle," he said.

"So?" Kyle asked and we looked at him.

"That means he can't play tonight idiot," I snapped.

"We need him," Aaron said.

"I know, let me think," I said and looked around and saw Naomi with Leanna. I ran to her and threw her over my shoulder.

"Ah! Jake put me down!" she screamed and I walked back over to the boys and put her down. "What the hell?"

"No time for that," I said.

Naomi's POV

"What's she going to do?" Garret asked.

"Naomi can take his place," Jake said and my eyes widened.

"What?!" They yelled.

"Yeah, what they said," I said.

"Naomi, we need you come on," He said. "I'm the quarterback and captain, it's my call guys."

"How do you know she can even play?" Jacob asked.

"Jake listen, I can't play," I said.

"You told me-"

"I lied," I said.