Chapter 16 (Picture of Rico)

Naomi's POV

I woke up and I felt beside me, but Jake wasn't there. I got up and I looked at phone maybe seeing if he was decent and left a message. Nope.

I got out of the shower and finished getting dressed. I grabbed my phone tucking it in my pocket and slung my book bag over my shoulder. I trotted downstairs and saw Rachael checking her face in her phone screen. She looked at me and we walked out to Macy's car, we got in and she drove to school.

"Ok Rachael, just get your schedule," I said and she nodded and I walked to the group and saw Rico. "When'd you start here?"

"Mom finally agreed to let me come to public school," he said. "Plus, I didn't want Rachael to be alone," I looked and saw Rachael talking to a boy, she smiled and blushed looking down. She nodded saying something and walked with him down the hall and I turned around. "Or maybe she doesn't need me."

"Rico-"

"I'll see you guys later," he said and walked away with some boys.

"I thought Rachael liked Rico," Ethan said.

"I did too," I said and the bell rang, we walked to class and sat down.

"Ok class, I have a couple announcements," Greene said and we groaned. "First off, we are going on a field trip."

"To where?" Ed asked.

"We're going to Florida," she said.

"What?" We all chorused.

"Calm down," she said. "We are going for a speaking."

"Really?" Justice mumbled and I smiled at him.

"We are going to stay down there for a weekend," Greene said. "We're going to vote to either fly or bus." She grabbed a marker uncapping it. "Bus raise your hand." Only like two people raised their hands and the slowly let them back down. "Ok, flying it is."

"Yes, I finally can feel like superman," Justice said.

"Yeah, a sexy one at that," a girl said and Justice winked at her, I rolled my eyes.

"Ok," Greene said. "We go next weekend. Wednesday is a football game and the pep rally. Homecoming game is Friday."

"Yes!" We all choruses and chatted.

"Ok now, let's start class," she said and we groaned. The bell soon rang and I walked out in the hallway, I saw the boy and Rachael walking together. She was laughing at whatever he said and Rico was leaning against the locker with his friends. He laughed at whatever they said, he watched Rachael walk by and smiled again the boys.

The bell rang for the end of third period and we walked out of class. We walked to the locker room and changed. The girls barely ever change for class, but they are today.

Leanna, Macy, Simone, and I walked through the gym and everyone moved out of our way like they were scared of us. I saw the boys leaned against the bleachers and they looked at us with surprised looks. I walked up to Jake and intertwined my fingers with his, we kissed and pulled apart.

"You stole my shorts again," he said.

"Maybe," I said. "I rock them better than you."

"Can't disagree with that one," He said and pecked my lips. The coach blew the whistle, we walked to him.

"It's raining outside so we're staying in here," he said. "Student choice." He blew the whistle again, us girls started walking around and a basketball came and Macy jumped back.

"Sorry Mace," Aaron said and she grabbed the basketball, we walked over to them.

"Can I shoot one?" She asked.

"Come on Macy, when was the last time you've played a sport besides cheerleading?" Brad asked and she dribbled the ball pass the three pointer line, she dribbled it through her legs and she threw it up and it went in. All net.

"What you don't know about me is, I have 4 brothers," she said and winked. I grabbed the ball and Jake came behind me and he grabbed the ball, he positioned my arms.

"Now shoot," he said and I scoffed.

"I should slap you," I said and I dribbled the ball and I threw it up and it went in. "Swish. I thought we already proved that girls can play any sport a guy can." Simone shot and made it and so did Leanna.

"Who would've thought the popular girls could play sports," Jake said.

"Jake, I play football," I said.

"I know that," he said and thunder rolled, I had to contain my anxiety. Too many people here.

"Man, that was loud," Leanna said.

"Ball!" Someone yelled and Leanna squealed, a dude jumped in front of Leanna and caught it. He turned around and looked at her.

"Thanks," she said.

"You're welcome," he said and they walked away.

"Let me see," I said and Jake passed the ball, I caught it and I shot it. It flew and it went in, you could hear the sound of the ball going through the net.

"Coach wants to know if we'll plan the pep rally," Macy said.

"I thought you planned the pep rally anyway," I said.

"No, it's a set, but it's different," Simone said.

"Well, I'm in," I said.

"Count me in," Leanna said.

"Let's plan a pep rally," Simone said.

"Yes," Macy squealed and clapped jumping. "This is going to be the best pep rally ever."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey penguins and my ducks together, how's everyone? Good? Great.

So, short chapter, I know, I'm sorry, don't kill me! I'm a little dramatic sometimes in my head. Shut up, I'm a princess.

Anyway, if I need to clarify anything, let me know. So, you will find out who the mystery boy with Rachael is very soon. Just be patient, patience is key. Lmao. I don't have patience.

Anyway, pep rally is next and rah, rah, let's go! Yeah, a moment for silence for all of us that don't care that much for school spirit.

No offense to any athletes or cheerleaders! As you can see I love football.

Anyway, I gotta go. Peace out!