Chapter 50

Naomi's Pov

I woke up and I patted Casey's back, instead I was patting the bed. I shot up and saw no sign of Casey or Jake.

"No, no, no," I said, I took a shower and I got dressed. I grabbed my phone and book bag, I walked out and drove to school. I walked in and up to the group. "Have any of you seen Jake?"

"Nah, why?" Macy asked.

"Nothing." I said.

"Naomi," Ethan said sternly and I looked at him. "What's wrong?"

"He took Casey," I said. "I was stupid and I fell asleep."

"No way, Jake wouldn't just take Casey for the hell of it." Aaron said.

"He took my daughter." I said.

"What's up?" I heard Jake and I turned around.

"Where the hell is McKenna?" I hissed.

"She's fine," He said and pulled out his phone, he handed it to me. It was a picture of Casey. "It was just this morning." She had on a jeans, a white sweatshirt that said dope, a black beanie that said dope on the roll up, combat boots, and diamond studs in her ears. Jake had on the same thing.

"Ok, I'm pissed right now but she looks adorable and you look hot." I said.

"I gotta agree with that one." Simone said, I noticed he didn't have his book bag on.

"Jake, where are you taking my baby?" I asked.

"Trust me," He said. "You know I wouldn't let anything happen to her."

"Why should I trust you?" I asked.

"Either way, you have so it really doesn't matter." He said.

"Can I at least give her a kiss?" I asked.

"I know you Naomi, you'll try to take her." He said, I stood on my tip toes and I kissed his cheek softly.

"Give her one for me," I said. "Hurt my baby girl and you're dead." he walked away and the bell rang.

"Let's get to class." Aaron said and we walked to class.

Jake's POV

"Give her one for me." I said. "Hurt my baby girl and you're dead." I kissed her cheek lightly and I walked away and down the hall. I walked to the office and got Casey from Mrs. Myers, I walked out and I buckled Casey in and I got in the drivers seat. I started driving and I went to Bojangles, I ordered and got my food and sat down. I started feeding her pieces of fries.

"She is adorable." I heard a woman and I smiled, I looked up.

"Thanks." I said, it was three older women and a young woman.

"What's her name?" The other woman asked.

"Casey." I said.

"You look too young to be having babies." she said.

"Yeah, I am." I said and Casey laughed and I looked at her.

"She's a doll baby," The younger woman said. "She has your eyes."

"Thanks." I said.

"Where's her mom?" She asked.

"School," I said. "I had no classes today." They gave some more compliments and walked out. "How about we go to the mall?" She smiled. "Someone's getting teeth." I picked her up and I buckled her in, I drove to the mall and walked in.

We shopped and I walked out, I walked to the car. I hooked Casey in and I drove to the park. I looked up and saw a woman, she was beautiful. Long wavy dark brown hair, she wasn't tall but she wasn't short either. She turned around and I got a quick look of her eyes before she put her sunglasses on. She was pushing a girl in a swing. I watched and I looked at Casey in the mirror and she was knocked out. I looked back at the woman and I got out. I opened Casey's door and looked at her. I kissed her head and her eyes fluttered open, I unbuckled her and picked her up. I walked in but there was no sign of her, I walked and slipped Casey in the swing.

"Ready to swing?" I asked and she smiled, I smiled back and pulled her back and let her go.

"You found me." I heard her voice but I didn't move.

"More like you found me," I said. "Couldn't wait till I was 18?" I looker at her and she chewed her lip.

"You got my eyes." She said.

"None of the sappy stuff," I said. "Explain to me why you made my life hell."

"It wasn't suppose to happen like that Cameron." She said.

"My name is Jake." I said.

"My name is Sophie." She said.

"Whatever, what wasn't suppose to happen?" I asked.

"I understand you're mad sweetie but can you lose the attitude?" She asked and I scoffed.

"Mad?" I asked. "No, there's more emotions than just mad, Sophie." She flinched and I looked down.

"You got my temper." She mumbled.

"This isn't only about me ok," I said. "What about Rachael and Chase? Do you have any idea what you put them through?"

"You're talking about me making mistakes?" She asked. "I'm not trying raise one that isn't mine."

"McKenna can basically be passed as mine," I said. "Look, why did you give us up?"

"I didn't want to give you up baby." She said.

"Don't call me baby," I said. "You had a choice."

"I was 16 and pregnant with you," She said. "I was head cheerleader, the girl every boy wanted to date, straight As, and when I found out I was pregnant. I freaked Jake."

"Who's my dad?" I asked.

"That's the problem," She said and chuckled. "I was raped and got pregnant."

"What?" I asked.

"I didn't know who done it and I was getting tired of all of it." She said.

"You told them you lied." I said and she nodded.

"My parents didn't believe me from the beginning, they thought it was a boy they didn't like." She said.

"And Rachael and Chase's dad?" I asked.

"He's in the military." She said.

"Oh." I said.

"After everything died down, my parents sat me down and we talked. More like they talked and I listened," She said. "They said I had to abort the baby but I couldn't kill my baby. They said adoption and I agreed instantly."

"What didn't go right?" I asked.

"Me getting you back," She said. "I've known where you've been, then I saw how angry you were with me."

"I'm almost 18." I said.

"I know sweetie," She said and smiled. "I'm so proud of you." I smiled as she touched my cheek. "I'm sorry for what I did to you." My smile dropped as I shook my head and pushed her hand away.

"Rachael and Chase." I said.

"I couldn't even look at them because they looked so much like you," She said. "You don't need me baby boy."

"I needed a mom," I said. "Christy fixed that."

"Jake." She said softly.

"No," I spat. "I spent 17 years of hell because of some stupid choice you made. You have money, you could've ran away with me." Tears were in her eyes.

"Cameron baby." She said softly.

"Bye Sophie," I said. "I hope your life goes exactly as planned."

"Cameron Jake." She hissed and tears were falling from her eyes, I got closer to her and I kissed her cheek. I turned around and got Casey, I walked out and I left.