Chapter 60

I know you hate me right now and I'm sorry, I accidentally posted Chapter 60 and it wasn't finished.

Also, 130k readers, I can't believe it and I'm ranked #27 in teen fiction. It's so unreal!

I love you my penguin ducks! ❤️

~

Naomi's POV

I woke up and I saw it was dark, thunder boomed loud and I heard as the pouring rain hit the roof. I flinched and turned to Jake, but he wasn't there.

"Jake!" I screamed but no answer. "Jake please!" Lightning lit up the room and thunder boomed. "Cameron, I'm sorry!" I heard footsteps and I started breathing hard and crying, Jake walked in and he ran to me. He jumped up on the bed and hugged me to his chest, I cried harder and gripped his shirt. "I yelled for you, you weren't here."

"I'm sorry," he said. "Babydoll, I'm sorry." I soon just fell asleep.

~*~

I woke up and Jake wasn't beside me, I walked to the bathroom and my face was red and blotchy. I took a shower and I rubbed my belly, I got out and I put my bra and underwear on. I put on a hoodie and jogging pants, I let my curls go loose and I put them up in a ponytail. I grabbed my phone and book bag, I walked downstairs and I drove to school.

I got out and I knew I looked like the definition of shit, but I felt like shit too. I walked to the group and they looked at me.

"Um Naomi, did you happen to become a hobo overnight?" Simone asked.

"I know I'm ugly and fat, thanks for reminding me," I said and Jake walked up, I looked away.

"Naomi-"

"Jake don't start," I said. "You promised to always be there and you weren't."

"Naomi, I wasn't there because-"

"There's no excuse," I snapped.

"You woke up throwing a fit you were hungry, so I went out getting soaking wet just to get you McDonalds," he snapped.

"Jake, I di-"

"I'm done," he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I'm done doing this, no matter what I do it's never good enough for you," he said. "I'm not wasting my life trying to please someone who doesn't appreciate anything."

"But the twins-"

"I'm gonna be there," he said. "But this, is over." I flinched and tears formed in my eyes.

"Ok," I said and I turned and walked away.

The day went on and the last bell rang, I walked out of the school and I drove home. I walked inside and upstairs to my room. It was empty, I walked to the bathroom and it was empty too. That hurt more than I thought it would that he wasn't here. I went and I slid down the wall, I started crying and sobbing.

"I'm sorry," I whispered. "Baby, I'm sorry." So basically, I cried myself to sleep.

~*~