Chapter 10 (Picture of Liam)

Naomi's POV

I woke up and I was still tired, I groaned forcing myself up. I took a shower and got dressed, I was so tired I almost forgot my bra.

I covered up the bruises with just a touch of make up, I knew I was going to be in a bad mood, so good luck to these teachers.

I walked downstairs and I grabbed an apple, I walked out our and got in Macy's car. Sh drove to the schools and we got to school and and got out and walked to the group. Simone was sitting in Ethan's lap and she looked at him and he kissed her forehead. Two arms wrapped around me and kissed my neck, I looked to see Jake.

"Hey babydoll," he said and smiled.

"Hey hot shot," I said and kissed him.

"No PDA," someone said.

"Shut up," I said and I kissed Jake again.

"You know, you're not suppose to tell your best friend to shut up," Alexis said and I looked at her.

"Lexi," I said and hugged her. "Why didn't you come see me?"

"We just got settled in and you know Dax," she said.

"What'd he do this time?" I asked and Jake kissed my neck.

"He found the picture of me, you, and Ethan and freaked out " she said.

"Such a drama queen," we said and I covered my mouth and Jake stopped.

"What was that?" Alexis asked.

"Some people kissing my neck," I said.

"Hey, when I go talk to Dre, can you and Ethan go with me?" She asked.

"Don't feel bad, I went with him too," I said.

"Ray or Dre?" She asked.

"That's a dumb question," I said. "Dre."

"Have you seen Brice? I have to tell him something," she said and a huge roll of thunder came and I grabbed Jakes hands.

"Hey, are you ok?" He asked.

"One of her biggest fears is thunderstorms," Alexis said and he hugged me.

"It's ok, it's just a storm," he said. "Maddie always tells me it's angels bowling in heaven."

"My mom tells me that too, and lightning, I saw Google earth is taking pictures," I said.

"I'm also kinda hurt Ethan hasn't said anything to me," Alexis said and looked at him. "Never mind, I know."

"You're really pretty," Simone said and she looked at Ethan. "All your girl friends are pretty." he pecked her lips.

"You're beautiful," he said and she blushed.

"Hey, so where were you guys yesterday?" Macy asked.

"I had to go see someone," I said.

"We know where Jake was," Aaron said and Justice looked at Alexis and I smirked. He looked at me and gave me a look to shut up.

"So Alexis, where are you from?" Justice asked walking beside her.

"New York," she said and I heard the rain pour. Jake started playing with my hair.

"Ethan, do you think it's weird mom took Casey with her this time?" I asked him.

"Wait, she took Casey?" He asked. "Uh yeah, she never takes her."

"A dude answered the door for yesterday, I guess your brother," Jake said and I shrugged, we walked to class and the bell rung. We sat down and I was dozing off to sleep.