Chapter 25

Naomi's Pov

Someone slapped me and I shot up, I saw Dre.

"What's wrong with you?" I whispered remembering Casey beside me.

"You wouldn't wake up," he said. "Now, you have school, get ready and I'll get Casey ready."

"Ready for what?"

"School, you have to take her," he said.

"Excuse me but um, I don't think they'll let me bring a baby with me,"

"Unless you want her to stay here by herself, take her," I rolled my eyes.

After I was ready and so was Casey, I walked out to the car. I put her in and I drove to school, I got out and grabbed her, my bookbag, and hers. I walked up to the group.

"Naomi," Macy said. "Is that Casey?"

"Yeah, I didn't have a babysitter." I said, Justice grabbed her.

"Where'd you stay last night?" Rachael asked.

"Dre's." Ethan said and I looked at him.

"How'd you know?" I asked.

"I'm good like that," he said. "Also, he dressed her."

"You were at Dre's?" Brice asked.

"Yeah, they freaked out but that's it." I said.

"What happened with Dre?" Ethan asked.

"I got there and Marcus let me in, Dre was upstairs with Lizzie. I went in and the boys were there, they wanted to know what happened. I told them I got jumped because if they knew it was WS it would be bad," I said. "But, Dre showed up and asked me why did I have a dress on and messed up makeup."

"You know Dre, Skye." Ethan said.

"I snapped at him and asked him why would he care, and he got mad. I told him he could get mad and that I didn't care, be done what he did. I told him that he wasn't there when I needed him, he told me I could've told him. I couldn't tell him in front of Lizzie, I don't trust her," I said. "So that's when he got mad, he told me I needed to lose my attitude and that he wasn't one of my friends and he told me if I yelled at him again, it wouldn't be pretty. He told me to tell him the truth."

"You were about to lie again, weren't you?" Brice asked.

"Yeah, but he told me if I lied it would be worse. So, I told him I got into it with Rex and Halley, he asked who else was in it because neither of them could hit that hard. I told him Jace was there too." I explained and the bell rang, I grabbed Casey and walked into the classroom. She was asleep anyway.

Free times came and I walked to my locker, mom had came and picked Casey up at second period. I hadn't seen any of WS today, which I didn't care anyway. I looked at the girls.

"I heard there's a party this weekend, we gotta go." Simone said.

"Yes." Macy said and smiled, it started to fade when the boys walked up.

"Simone, you still up for going out?" Ethan asked.

"Yeah." she said and smiled.

"Hey Aaron, are we still going to that movie?" Macy asked.

"Macy, I'm not doing anything with you." He said.

"But-"

"Theres no buts Macy, you kissed him!" He spat and she flinched.

"I didn't kiss him." She said.

"Macy, I saw you! We just broke up and you kiss another boy!" He yelled and she blinked back the tears.