Chapter 75 (Picture of Aubrey)

Naomi's POV

I woke up and I couldn't help but smile, ot was the last day of my senior year bitches! Class of 2016!

I stripped dancing to the bathroom and I turned on the shower. I was singing 679 by Fetty Wap while hopping in the shower. I was singing while washing my hair and body. I got out drying off and wrapped the towel around me. I put on a matching set of bra and underwear, I walked to my closet grabbing some clothes.

I looked in the mirror and smiled at my outfit. I had on short shorts and a tank top crop top. It was layered in pink and yellow and it said HUG ME BROTHA. I put on vans and I done my hair. It was tradition to break dress code on the last day of school.

I grabbed my keys and phone, I walked downstairs and I got in my car. I drove to school and got out, I walked in and I ran down the hallway and I jumped on Jake's back.

"It's the last day of school!" I yelled in his ear, he dropped me.

"Ow Naomi," he said and I laughed, we don't date but we're really close. It's torture not grabbing his face and crashing his lips into mine. "I can't even hear now."

"You'll be ok," I taunted and he narrowed his eyes, I smiled and he rolled his eyes. The bell rang and we walked to our class, I walked in and sat down. A girl walked up to Jake and smirked.

"Hey handsome," she said.

"Hey Yolanda," he said not looking at her.

"My name is Takisha," she said and he looked at her.

"Whatever, I can't pronounce it anyway," he said. "Now shoo."

"You're a jerk," she snapped.

"Thank you for that compliment," he said. "Now get out of my face." She scoffed and walked away.

"You're mean," I said and he looked at me.

"You be quiet Felicia," he said. "Bye Felicia."

"Oh god, please don't," Justice said and we laughed. We all sat down and the teacher walked in.

"Hello, congrats on the last day of school," she said and had sheets in her hand. "I'm gonna pass out these papers and you are gonna answer the questions. It's gonna help us improve learning experience." She passed them out and we all started. The teacher sat down and I saw a evil smirk on Jake and Justice's faces. I suddenly heard a scream, a girl scream. I looked at Kennedy, I looked where she was. There was a ceiling tile missing and the grudge was there. I looked at the two boys and everyone was freaking out while they laughed.

"You guys are idiots," I said and they looked at me.

"It's the last day of school," Justice said and I smiled.

The day went on and free time came, I was packing my stuff up from my locker when I heard laughing. I walked out and the senior class had made a slip and slide. Jake ran to me.

"You're wet," I said.

"That's what he said," Jake said and I smiled. "Come slide with me."

"Jake, I don't think this is healthy for either one of us," I said.

"Being friends?" He asked with a smile. "I think it's for the best. I mean, we have the same friends and all." He grabbed my hand and ran pulling me.

"Jake!" I yelled, he ran and he pulled me down sliding down the slide. "Oh my gosh!" He was laughing and hugged me, he looked at me and our lips were almost touching. I bit my lip and I started to lean in.

"Say cheese," Macy said and he looked away, I looked at Macy and we smiled. I kissed his cheek and wrapped my arms around his neck. "S'cute." I got up and I ran away, I ran back to the school and ran around the school. I put my back against the wall and I slid down the rough surface.