Chapter 20

Naomi's POV

"Is it weird that the only interesting part of that field trip was hearing that story?" Leanna asked.

"I just want to know who done it," Simone said. "I couldn't look at my best friend everyday knowing what was happening."

"It sounded kinda selfish to me," Aaron said, we walked to class and went by slow and boring, the bell rang and walked to second core.

The bell rang and I walked to lunch and got my food, I walked to my table and sat down.

"Hey babydoll," Jake said and I looked at him and he pecked my lips. Someone leaned next to my ear.

"I knew you could be bitch but not that bad," He whispered and walked away.

"What was that?" Justice asked.

"I have no idea," I said. "I'm gonna get a spoon." I got up and started walking but got blocked. I looked at Tiffany.

"How are you doing, Naomi?" She asked.

"Um, good," I said.

"Better than he was, huh?" She asked.

"What're you talking about?" I asked.

"Don't play dumb, a little birdie told me," she said.

"Well, I don't speak bird," I said tried to walk past her but she blocked me.

"You let him get beat just so you could keep him as a friend," she said.

"What?" I asked.

"You let Casey get beat on too?" She asked and I punched her.

"Naomi stop," Jake said and I looked at him. "Don't even try and get mad at me when you didn't even tell me."

"How was I suppose to tell you Jake?" I snapped.

"It's called using your mouth Naomi, you could've told me when we were talking about the trip," he spat.

"Why would I want to tell someone that it was my fault my best friend was beat?" I spat. "It's not necessarily you want tell someone."

"As much as we've told each other," he said.

"Something's you just don't want to tell," I said and walked out of the cafeteria and walked out. I walked past his car but he grabbed my wrist. He pulled me and opened the door and put me in. He got in and he pulled out.

"You're scared as hell, aren't you?" Jake asked and smirked, I looked down. "I would be too," I looked up at him, he put his seatbelt on and so did I. He pulled out and I looked out the window, he grabbed my hand and I looked at him. "Mimi, why?" My heart was beating fast and I think even Jake could hear it.

"Jake, I was in middle school then, I didn't want to bring up the past," I said but he still didn't look at me. "Whatever you do Cameron, don't hurt me, please." He smirked and bit his lip.

"I won't hurt you too bad," he said and smirked, I felt the tears coming. He stopped at my house and he walked over to my side and opened the door. I looked at him. "Get out."

"No Jake," I said and he went to grabbed me and I pushed him away. "No please."

"Either way you're getting it," he said and I got out, he put his hand on my lower back and I flinched. We walked inside and walked upstairs into my room, we walked in and Jake closed the door. "Get on the bed," I listened and he came and got in front of me, he looked at me. "I'm not mad baby." I looked at him.

"You're not?" I asked.

"I feel like shit because, my girlfriend was scared I was going to hurt her," he touched my face with his feminine fingertips. He glanced at my lips and pecked them gently.