Chapter 62

Jake's POV

I heard the front door open and close, I heard footsteps and they stopped.

"Ok then," Aaron said, I looked at him.

"Sh, I just got her asleep," I said, he looked where my hand was, it was holding her boob.

"You got her asleep?" He asked.

"Not like that, the twins were giving her a hard time," I said. "She just fell asleep and she needs it."

"Ok, but we gotta go," he said.

"Ok," I said and got up easy and pulled my shirt down. She burped and turned over, I smiled. "You got to love her."

"Yeah," Aaron said and we walked out, I looked back at her one more. I'll get her back, just wait.

Naomi's POV

I suddenly woke up and I sat up, Jake wasn't beside me on the couch. I grabbed my phone, it was past 5. I got up and I walked upstairs, I walked in my room and I looked in my bed. There was a note.

You already are but get dressed up beautifully. ;) -Jake

I stripped and I walked to the bathroom and I took a shower, I got out and I grabbed an outfit.

I put on a white dress with black polka dots, it had a black thing around the waist, the back was cut out and had a black bow at the top. I put on black converses, black bows earrings, I slipped on black leggings and beanie. I done my makeup light and fixed my hair. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs, I heard a horn honk outside. I walked outside and saw Justice's car, I walked to it.

"Hey cutie," I said.

"Hey baby girl, get in," he said and got in. He started driving and he pulled into a restaurant, we got out and we walked inside. It was fancy, we went through and I saw Jake. He was wearing a tuxedo and damn he looked hot, he looked and he saw me and smiled. I walked over to him.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey," I said.

"Oh yeah," he said, he gave me roses and I smelled them.

"Jake," I said.

"Just take them," he said and smiled his dimple smile. He pulled out my chair and I sat down, I kicked his chair back and he sat down.

"This is beautiful," I said. "This had to be expensive."

"You're worth every penny," he said and I blushed. "I got you something else."

"Jake, I didn't get you anything," I said.

"You really wanna argue with me?" He asked and I shook my head no. "Then sh." I smiled and rolled my eyes. "When I came home and saw you had gave me everything back, it hurt so bad. Definitely Christmas presents, the ones I gave Casey and your necklace."

"Are you giving that back to me?" I asked.

"I can't," he said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I threw it over the bridge," he said. "I was hurt and mad, I wasn't thinking." He gave me a long black box, I took it and opened it. There was a infinity sign and I smiled, I laughed. "Jake." He got up and took it, he got it out and put it around my neck. He kissed my shoulder and I ran my fingertips down his jawline. He went and sat back down.

"Anything else I got to feel bad for?" I asked.

"No," he said, the food came and we started to eat. We at in silence, but it was never awkward, it was comfortable. "I go for a job interview on Monday at 8."