Chapter 42

Naomi's Pov

I got out the shower and put my undergarments on, I wrapped a robe around me. I walked out and I was brushing my hair.

"You have some knotty hair." I heard Dre and I spun around, Dre was sitting in my bed and Brice and Scottie laying on my bed.

"Dre, what're you doing in here?" I asked, my face hot and he stood up.

"Calm down, it's not like we haven't seen you before." he said.

"I'm not young anymore, I have more now." I said and he walked to me.

"I don't care what you got, I'm not gonna be attracted to you," he said. "Now get dressed."

"Dre, come on." I said.

"What's up, Skye? You've never been insecure about your body in front of anyone of ES." he said.

"I'm not insecure and don't let Jake hear you say that," I said. "Don't let Jake hear you at all."

"That's what you're worried about? Jake?" He asked.

"No." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Call Jake." Dre said.

"What? No," I said and he looked at me. "Jake!"

"Shut up, are you trying to get us killed?" Brice spat and Jake walked in.

"What Naomi? I was playi-" he looked up and looked around, his eyes landed on me. "Care to explain?"

"You got problem with us being in here with her?" Dre asked.

"Don't touch her and we won't have problems." he said.

"Wait, what?" I asked and he looked at me.

"What?" He asked.

"You got mad at me for changing in the locker room with the boys." I said.

"I mean, you've never changed in front of them?" He asked.

"I mean yeah." I said, he walked to me and pecked my lips.

"Naomi, I trust you babydoll and I trust them," he said and looked at Dre. "Somewhat." Dre narrowed his eyes.

"Ok you two," I said and Jake looked back at me. "Chill."

"Again Naomi?" He asked.

"Jake-" he walked out and I looked at them. "Thanks guys."

"It's not our fault your boyfriends a drama king." Scottie said.

"Brice, why are you guys here?" I asked.

"We'll explain later, just get dressed and meet us at ES," he said and walked to me. "Good luck with Jake."

"Thanks." I said and he kissed my head and they walked out. I grabbed some clothes and I walked out, I went to take off the robe but hands stopped me.

"Don't say a word and don't move." Jakes voice said softly in my ear. His hands moved and I heard the door shut, I flinched and he came back. He touched my waist and I bit my lip.

"Jake." I said softly, almost likes whisper.

"What'd I say Naomi?" He hissed and I bit my lip. He undone the robe and took it off with his finger tips rubbing my shoulders. I chocked back the sob that rested at the back of my throat. "Close your eyes." I closed them and he turned me around. He put my shirt on me and kissed my cheek, he put my basketball shorts on me. His fingertips touched my face and I opened my eyes. I looked into his and I bit my lip. "I'm going to take a shower, don't move."