Chapter 32

Naomi's Pov

I woke up but Jake wasn't beside me, I took a shower. I got dressed and grabbed my phone and book bag, I walked downstairs to see Rachael.

"Ready?" I asked and she nodded. We walked out to my car and I drove to school.

We walked to the group and Jake pecked my lips, I looked and Macy was in front of Aaron with her back on his stomach holding hands. The bell rang and we walked to class and sat down. Greene walked in.

"Ok everyone, we have a test today," she said and we groaned. "Oh stop complaining." She passed them out and we started.

Someone knocked on the door but I didn't look up.

"May I help you?" Greene asked.

"They told me Naomi was in here." I heard a boy, I looked up and clenched my jaw. I got up and I walked to him.

"Should I punch you or just beat your ass?" I hissed.

"Calm down, goldilocks." he snapped and handed me an envelope, I opened it and read it.

"No, this can't be right," I said and looked at him. "What did you do?"

"I didn't do anything, they told me to give it to you. I didn't even know what it was." he said.

"Where's Rachael?" I asked.

"Let go of me! Naomi!" I heard a girl yell.

"Rachael," I said and I ran out of class, I saw Rachael struggling with a cop. I ran down there, I grabbed Rachael. "Let her go."

"Back up." he said, I twisted his arm and he dropped Rachael.

"Rach, run." I said and she did.

"Did you know assaulting a cop is illegal?" He snapped.

"Don't you know kidnapping is illegal too?" I spat.

"It's not kidnapping." He said.

"Taking someone against their will is kidnapping." I hissed.

"I have orders." he said.

"Chase has full custody of Rachael, nobody else," I spat. "Rachael is staying with me, and I'd die before I'd let him take her."

"Naomi no." Rachael said and he looked at me.

"She's coming with me." he said.

"She's not going anywhere." I snapped.

"Who's got the higher authority?" He asked.

"Fine, you take her." I said.

"Naomi!" Rachael yelled, I turned around and walked to her. "I can't go back."

"Rachael, I'm gonna get Chase and those papers," I said and she nodded. "Just hold on, ok? I promise, you're coming home, I love you."

"I love you too." she said and the cop got her and walked out. I got my phone.

"Yeah?" Chase answered.

"Get down here and bring all the papers." I said.

~

"Took you long enough." I said to Chase.

"I had to search for them." he said and we went inside, we went to the front.

"Can I help you?" The secretary asked.

"Yeah, there was a officer that had a order to come get a girl named Rachael, I need to see him." I said.