Chapter 58 (Picture of Aria)

Naomi's POV

"Jake, were back together and all babe, but that doesn't not mean you can take my food away," I snapped.

"Naomi, for the last time," he said annoyed and looked at me. "You're pregnant now and there's some food you can't eat."

"Who said? There's no rule book," I said.

"I'm not doing this with you," he said.

"I'm gonna starve to death," I said, he walked to me and pecked my lips.

"You can live off my love," he said.

"Cute, but that's doesn't feed two people," I said and walked away.

"Ok fine, eat these," he said, he handed me green grapes and I started eating them. "I have to go to work, so you just relax."

"I'm going shopping," I said.

"Naomi," he said sternly.

"Not for food, I'm going shopping to look at baby stuff," I said.

"Where's Monroe gonna sleep?" He asked, yeah, Justice apparently named the baby Monroe until we found out the gender. That or Justice jr.

"We're gonna figure it out babe," I said, he pecked my lips.

"I love you," he said and he bent down. "I love you too kiddo." I smiled popping another grape in my mouth, he left and I walked upstairs. I rubbed my belly, it was showing some and I smiled. I grabbed my camera and I turned sideways in front of my mirror. I put one finger up for my first month and took the picture. I put it down and I groaned from boredom.

I walked downstairs and I laid on the couch, someone knocked on the door and I rolled my eyes.

"Come in!" I yelled, the door opened and Sophie walked in. I sat up. "Sophie."

"Lay back down, I know how it feels," she said.

"No, I'm just bored," I said. "Jake just left for work."

"I'm actually here for you," she said.

"Um, for what?" I asked.

"Lukas asked me out this Saturday to meet his family," she said.

"You haven't met them yet?" I asked.

"No," she said. "I want to look nice, can you help?"

"I'd love too," I said. "If my friends come."

"Oh my gosh, I would love that," she said. "Can you keep a secret?"

"I'm pretty good with those," I said. "What's up?"

"Lukas is going on training this weekend and I thought maybe I could get to know Jake more," she said. "What's better than getting to know his girlfriend and the mother of his first born."

"Sure, Jake can watch Casey," I said and smiled.

"Yay, see you then," she said and walked out, I'm gonna hang out with my boyfriends mother who gave him away. He's gonna freak.