Chapter 13 (Picture of Dre)

Jakes POV

"Naomi," I said and took my hands from my pockets.

"Hey Jake," she said and played with her necklace.

"What's wrong?" I asked and she looked at me with gray eyes.

"I swear I didn't mean too, Cameron," she said with fear in her voice.

"What're you talking about?" I asked and she pulled up her sleeves and I saw cuts on both arms. "Naomi."

"I didn't mean too,",She said and started crying.

Naomi's POV

"I didn't mean too," I said and cried, he hugged me and picked me up, he sat on the couch. "I'm not here to take you back Jake."

"I know," he said and he wiped my tears. "You smell like me."

"Because I was wearing your shirt," I said and licked my chapped lips, I looked at him and he was laying on the couch. I climbed on top of him and I laid on his chest, he wrapped his arms around me. "Cameron?"

"Yes Naomi?" He asked and he was stroking my hair.

"Was I not good enough?" I asked and he stopped and he grabbed me and laid me beside him, we laid on our sides. I looked straight into his eyes.

"Naomi Skye Hensley, baby you are more than enough for me," he said.

"Then why'd you have to kiss another girl?" I asked softly.

"Naomi listen, you're probably not going to believe but, she kissed me I swear," he said.

"You're right Jake, I don't believe you," I said and got up, I walked towards the stairs. He grabbed my wrist and turned me around, I yanked my wrist away. I pushed him and he stumbled back but caught his balance, he looked shocked. I yanked off my necklace and I threw it at him and he picked it up. "Thanks Jake."

"For what?" He asked and his voice cracked.

"For teaching me how to love, and also how to feel broken because of love," I said.

"Naomi, if you leave my life, what am I suppose to be? A bad boy again, you kept me out of trouble, you taught me the value of family," He said.

"Jake, you do you," I said. "I thought my prince came and the boy that I thought would never go for a girl like me. This is real life, it's not la fairytale and that's only in stories." I turned around and started walking away.

"Who's going to protect you?" He asked and I stopped.

"Nobody, I guess if I get hurt, I get hurt," I said.

"Naomi please, if you go, I go," he said and I looked at him.

"What's that suppose to mean?" I asked.

"I'm nobody without you Naomi, you're my everything," he said. "If you leave, I'm leaving."

"Jake, you can't leave just because we're splitting," I said.

"Watch me," he said. "Nothing's stopped me before. Are you still playing the game, are you even my homecoming date?"

"I'm nothing Jake, just like before," I said. "I've lost everyone in my life Jake, you just added onto it."

"Just hope-" I laughed.

"What's he going to do for me Jake? As many times as I've begged him to help me, it never helped. He doesn't care about me Jake! Just like everyone else!" I yelled. "I can't do this, I can't live this life Jake." his eyes got wide.

"I put it on everything I love Naomi, if you do anything to hurt yourself," he gritted through his teeth.

"Who's going to care?" I asked.

"Eastside, Macy, Aaron, Justice, Simone, Ethan, Leanna, your mom!" He yelled. "Me!"

"Jake-"

"What about Brice? When he wakes up and find out about you," he asked softly. "I've told you every detail about my life. I accepted you even when you gave another dude a lap dance," he came towards me. "I'm on the verge to just crying and giving up Naomi. That's how much I fucking care about you."

"Bye Cameron," I said and pecked the side of his lips. "I'll always love you." I climbed down and I started walking home and I heard him scream. I walked inside and upstairs, I changed into leggings, Jakes shirt, black and white Jordans, jewelry, perfume, and my hair up. My phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Is this Naomi Hensley?" She asked.

"Yes, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Your mom, she's been in a serious car wreck," she said.

"No, no, you've got the wrong person," I said quickly and frantically.

"No ma'am, she's in the hospital," she said. "You can come see her."

"I'm coming," I said and hung up, I ran to my car and drove to the hospital, I walked in. "Karen Hensley," she told me where to go and I walked in, nobody was in there. I sat beside moms bed in the chair and kissed her cheek. "Hey mom, I don't even think you can hear me but I really need you right now. Jake and I broke up, because he's a bitch and I'm literally broken hearted right now. I miss you and I just want to hear your voice. I love you mama. I know I've been a bitch to you but I've already lost dad, please don't leave me." I started crying.

"I love you too Naomi," Mom said in a weak voice. "It'll all be ok." Her monitor went flat.

"No mommy!" I yelled and the nurse yanked me from the bed and I fell on the floor. A doctor helped me up and they were using the shock things and I heard it beeping again. I walked out and I walked down the hall to the church part and saw in the front pew. "Hey God, I'm probably the last voice you want to hear right now. Please let my mama be ok, she doesn't deserve to die. I know I probably don't even deserve to talk to you but I just need this. I've had to many people leave, she gave birth to me and I need her. Please." someone hugged me and I didn't care who it was, it could've been Rex for all I care, I needed someone to hold.

"Sh," Liam said and I froze and looked at him.

"What're you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm visiting my sister," he said.

"What?" I asked.

"My little sister, she has cancer," he said. "Why're you here?"

"My mom," I said and then I realized who I was talking too. "Excuse me god but," I punched him and he fell back and I kept punching him, he grabbed my wrists and I sat back and he sat up. He touched his nose which had blood coming out of it. I looked and saw a box of tissues and grabbed some and I walked back to him and started cleaning his nose and he bit his lip.

"Don't you think Jake will get mad?" He asked.

"Jake and I don't date anymore," I said.

"What?" He asked.

"Why would you care?" I asked bluntly.

"I don't," he said. "but I'm curious."

"I'm not sorry about your nose," I said, oh wow, that definitely hurt him.

"I know, but I deserved it," he said. "I'll get you back."

"I'll be waiting " I said and he got up and left, I breathed out and rested my elbows on my knees. "I guess I deserved this."