Chapter 63

Naomi's POV

"Jake, this barely fits, yeah I'm pregnant not a whale," I said and he laughed.

"Come here," he said, he grabbed a hair bow and grabbed the knee length shirt and pulled it back. He tied the bow around it and tucked it under. "Boom."

"Thank you," I said, I looked at him. He was wearing black work pants and a white tucked in button up shirt. "You look hot, don't be letting them girls use you."

"I'm not," he said and pecked my lips. "I'll see you at ten, I love you."

"I love you too," I said and he left, shit I gotta go too. I walked down and to my car, I drive to Karen's café. I got there and I got out, I walked inside and I walked around the back. I saw the three girls and two boys. "I'm here, I'm sorry."

"No excuse for being late," one boy said. "I'm Noel and that's Isaac."

"I'm Naomi," I said.

"Naomi, we get that your pregnant so you're cashier," Isaac said. "I'll train you."

"Ok," I said and walked to the register. "What first boss?"

"One, I'm not your boss, I'm your supervisor," he said. "Now, just press the buttons to the order and take money, give money. Get it? Got it? Good." I flinched and he walked away, the door bell jingled and a older couple walked in.

"I'm Naomi, what can I get you?" I asked, they ordered their coffee and donuts. This is gonna be easy.

~

"Sir please, I'm gonna need for you to calm down," I said. "Ma'am, you're coffee is being fixed." Ok, maybe I spoke to soon saying this was easy. My stomach was cramping and my head was pounding.

"Lady, we're waiting," a man said.

"Aye! Back up!" Someone yelled and I looked up and saw Ethan, Aaron, and Justice. Aaron was the one who yelled. "She's one person and pregnant! Get in a line." They listened quickly and a hand went on my back.

"Go take a break, I got you," Isaac said.

"Don't have to tell me twice," I said and I walked out back, I sat on a crate and pulled out my phone. No text messages or phone calls from Jake. I missed Jake, it was different.

The day went by and the last costumer left, I waved bye walking out and got in my car. I drove to Jake's work and I got out, I walked in and a man stopped me.

"I'm here to see someone," I said and he nodded letting me through, I walked in and I saw Jake wiping a table down. I walked towards him but stopped as a woman walked to him. He looked at her and she touched his face, he looked down moving and she walked away. I walked to him and he looked at me, I smiled. "Hey."

"Hey baby, how was work?" He asked.

"Stressful," I said. "I need a massage."

"I'll take care of you when we get home," he said and winked smirking.

"How was your day?" I asked.

"They treat me below them, I'm just a busboy," he said.

"Aw, but you're a hot one," I said.

"Yeah that's worse because they make messes just so I have to go over there," he said. "And they check me out."

"You'll be ok," I said.

"Who's this?" A girl asked and Jake smiled.

"Charlie this is Naomi, my girlfriend and Naomi this is Charlie. She's a cook," he said.