Chapter 27

Naomi's Pov

"So, why again do I have to wear a dress again?" I asked.

"I didn't say you had to wear a dress, I said dress beautiful," Jake said. "Plus the other girls are wearing dresses."

"Fine," I said. "but you still haven't told us where were going."

"And we won't tell." he said tapped my nose and I swatted his hand. I walked to the bathroom and took a shower, I got out and got dressed. The dress was black and strapless and had a white bow. I finished getting dressed and walked out, Jake was ready and damn did he look fine.

"Hey, this good enough?" I asked and he looked at me and bit his lip.

"Yeah," he said. "Let's go." I grabbed my phone and we walked downstairs, I walked out and to Jakes car.

"Can I drive?" I asked.

"You wish," he said.

"Please," I said.

"Not happening babe," he said and I rolled my eyes. He opened my door and I got in and he got in the other side. We don't date again and have kinks.

We got to a restaurant, it was nice and I saw Leanna's black jaguar. We got out and walked inside.

"This is the surprise?" I asked him.

"No, now sh," he said and we walked to the podium and they walked us to the table. Leanna was sitting there but she wasn't alone, there was a boy. He had a caramel color skin tone and his hair was cut low. "Leanna." She looked up along with the boy, he had hazel eyes. He looked so familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Hey guys," she said and smiled.

"Who this?" Jake asked, he had a protective tone in his voice. Leanna shot him a look.

"This is Malik," she said and he smiled, he had perfect white straight teeth.

"It's nice to meet you," he spoke and I knew exactly who he was. "You must be Jake."

"Yeah," he said. "This is Naomi." He looked at me and he knew who I was.

"Nice to meet you Naomi," he said, our eyes locked.

"Hey guys," I heard Justice and it knocked me from my trance.

"Hey my yellow friend," I said and hugged him and then Macy, Simone walked to the bathroom.

"Where's Ethan?" I asked.

"Her and Ethan got into it," Macy said.

"Leanna, who's your friend?" Aaron asked.

"Guys, this is Malik," she said and smiled, he smiled too. Simone came back and Ethan walked in, we all sat down.

"Wait, wasn't Rachael and Rico coming?" Jake asked.

"Nah, Rachael got sick so he stayed with her at the house. They were in the middle of watching step up," Aaron said and my phone vibrated and I pressed ignore but it buzzed again.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Did you just ignore me?" Chase asked.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Uh, it's Casey," he said.

"Did something happen to her?" I asked.

"No, but I popped her hand and she started crying and won't stop. Every time I try to pick her up to pushes me away, I didn't think I hurt her," he said.

"Dude, she will live, you didn't kill her. She's doing that because she knows it brothers you, ignore her and don't baby her," I said. "Jake does the same thing."