Chapter 31

Naomi's Pov

"Hey." Macy said.

"The guys still mad at us?" I asked.

"Yep." Simone said.

"Come on, let's go." I said and we walked down the hall and past the boys. We walked to class and sat down.

The bell rang and I walked out from my class, it was free time. I was at my locker and the girls came over and we were laughing and talking. A announcement came on.

"Sorry for the interruption but don't forget to sign up f-" it got cut off and another voice came on.

"I have to a project of what I think a certain word is, but honestly it doesn't matter what I say. Everyone has a different definition for it, but there's no right or wrong answer." the voice said. "Such a simple word can mean much more. I mean, L-O-V-E, love, that four letter word is much more than it seems. People say hate is a strong word but so is love, but people throw it around. Love can mean more to someone than you think, because some haven't felt love like others have. Some don't have a family that tells them they love them." They chuckled. "You might have to show them what love really is, you can't tell them what it is you have to show them. I mean, the definition of love is a affection towards someone else. The thing about is just because you're in a relationship, doesn't mean you have to say it. You have to mean it and make them know that you love them. Boys, we know you want love too. Girls don't want to make out with you, they want you to kiss them soft and hold them close. I think that something to do with love, if it isn't it makes a relationship better." It was silent for a second. "The truth is, I don't even know what love is and I'm still learning. I want someone to teach me how to love, but here's something I do know. You have to fight for love, when you have one argument you can't just break up. No relationship will be perfect, nobody is perfect." they let out a breath. "Boys, you call girls ugly and you call them beautiful, but they'll remember you calling them ugly more than you calling them beautiful. You popular boys that think you're better than us, you hurt us more than you think. That girl that's standing next to you might be broken. And girls, don't change yourself for a boy and if you're not ready for something, don't do it. That saying, sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me, its bullshit. You telling a girl or a even a boy their worthless or their not good enough or nobody would ever want them, their going to remember it. So before you tell someone you tell someone you love them, make sure you mean it first. There's girls that are greater than her. There are people who are more attractive, more intelligent, more caring, and more fortunate. That's life, full of temptations, but don't be deceived by them things. Theres 7,324,782,00 people on this earth, there's someone better than you but she still chose you." It was silent. "I may not know what love truly is, but I know somethings. I kinda don't know how to end this but I guess, deuces." It went off, whispers went around.

"I'm sorry, I don't know where that came from but sign up for community service." he said and it went off.

"Who was that?" Macy asked.

"I don't know." Simone said and a tear rolled down her cheek and she wiped it.

"Simone, don't cry." I said.

"Can you blame her?" Macy asked and I looked at her, tears welled in her eyes.

"Guys come on." I said.

"You know you feel the same." Leanna said.

"If Jake doesn't want me, then fine, it's his loss," I said. "Even if he is good in bed," I mumbled it though and Simone chuckled. "Same thing for Ethan, Malik, and Aaron."

"But I love him." Macy said.

"Here's something Dre told me, you can't help who you love," I said. "But don't ever say you're not good enough. If that person can't see how amazing you, then they are the one who's not good enough for you."