Chapter 21

Naomi's Pov

"Hey babe." Macy said as I walked to the girls at my locker, Rachael went to Rico who was with the guys.

"Hey." I said and her and the two girls started talking. I peeked over at Jake, he was leaning against the locker. He had his arms crossed and I saw his neck, he still wore the necklace. He looked at Justice and then his eyes met mine, they had anger. I looked away and I looked back at the girls. I smiled since they laughed, the bell rang and we walked to class.

The day went by and I walked out of my second core, lunch. I walked to my locker where the two girls were and opened it. I laughed at what Simone said and then I closed my locker, I was then pinned against it. There goes a bruise. I wasn't worried about the bruise when I saw who done it, my throat suddenly went dry.

"Remember me?" He asked.

"What're you doing here?" I asked.

"What am I doing here?" He asked. "Why do you think I'm here Naomi?"

"Levi, I can explain." I said.

"Explain what?" He snapped. "That you lied to me? Both of you did."

"Why would I tell you? So you can tell that bastard?" I spat and he got in my face.

"Don't test me," he gritted through his teeth and I looked and I saw Jake but he didn't move an inch. He had no sympathy, he smirked, he was enjoying this. "Let me get this straight," I looked back at Levi. "Where's your dad Naomi?"

"Shut up." I spat.

"Why?" He asked. "because what I recall, your dad was just as pathetic as his."

"Shut up." I hissed.

"Look, I'm not only here for that, I'm here to warn you." he said.

"Let's go somewhere else," I said and he nodded, Macy, Simone, Leanna, Aaron, Jake, Justice, Rachael, Scottie, Ethan, and Rico came. We went to the old football field, in the back where people couldn't hear. "Warn me about what?" he looked at Rachael and back at me.

"Look, he's back." he said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Jace," he said and I smirked. "Lose that smirk."

"Why?" I asked.

"You know he's WS." he said.

"Exactly." I said.

"He knows Skye." he said.

"About what?" I asked.

"Him," he said. "If he tells, it won't be good."

"Levi, mom and Casey are at the house by theirselves." I said.

"Their not," he said. "I got Cason to go down there."

"Mom doesn't like Cason." I said.

"She'll survive." he said.

"What about-"

"Bryce?" He asked. "Tyson's there."

"I have a bad feeling about Ray." I said.

"So did I, that's why I'm not telling him." he said, I ran back to the school and jumped in my car. I drove to the hospital, I signed in and went to Brice's room, he was dressed and Tyson was with him. Brice looked at me and smiled.

"Long time no see." he said.

"Brice," I said and hugged him. "We gotta go."

"What's wrong?" He asked and I looked at him.