Chapter 30

Naomi's POV

"This feels so good," Simone said. "Thank you, Naomi."

"Yeah," Macy agreed and sighed. "No boys and no stress."

We got back to the hospital and walked in, we walked into the room. It was empty when we walked in.

"We're gonna go look for the boys." Simone said and I nodded, her and Leanna walked out.

"I'm jealous of you and Aaron." I admitted.

"Why?" She asked blunt. "Everyone thinks we're a perfect couple, but were not."

"I know, but the way he looks at you."

"He gets mad at me too."

"But he hasn't hit you and I know he holds you when you get scared of him."

"Yeah," she said. "But look what Jake does for you." I chuckled.

"You wanna know what my and Jakes arguments go?" I asked. "He gets mad at me, tells me not to cry. He yells at me, Jake doesn't baby me. He holds me after I'm scared and I can't stop crying."

"He loves you still."

"I know he does, but I love when he holds me," I said softly. "He shows me what love is, Jake has taught me a lot of things. I've seen Jake cry and still tried to get me to stop." I bit my lip. "Can I tell you something?"

"Sure."

"When I was younger, you know what happened to me, but I was also abused in other ways," I said and she had sympathy in her eyes. "I'm scared of thunderstorms because that's when it always happened. I would hear his footsteps or someone's footsteps. Jake saw how my first one went but it wasn't bad, that was the first time we did it. I was scared because I never did it and it meant something. I was use to fear and feeling worthless, with Jake, it meant something."

"I was in a abusive relationship before I met Aaron, I wasn't even ready to lose my virginity. Most of the times, I didn't even want to do it," she said. "I met Aaron and it wasn't long till we did it, I kept flinching because I thought he was gonna do me like him. He didn't, he didn't get mad at me or frustrated. He knew I was scared and I got better. When we first went out, I would flinch every time he touched me. He would hold me close and I still get scared at times." she bit her lip. "I wasn't use to the soft kisses, the hugs, holding me. I was use to being called worthless, pathetic, fatherless, nobody wanted me. I started believing it, Aaron didn't know about it at first, I told him. He showed me what love was and I was good enough." She smiled and I hugged her.

"I'm gonna go ask the nurses for some blankets," I said. "You gonna be ok?"

"Yeah," she said and I walked out, I walked to the front desk.

"Can I have some blankets?" I asked and she nodded, she walked out and gave them to me. I walked back and opened the door, a boy had Macy pinned against the wall. "Macy," I dropped the blankets and I went to go near her but someone grabbed me. "Let go."

"She's weak," he said and laughed, rubbed her jaw and punched her.

"Macy, fight back," I hissed, I elbowed the dude that had me. I grabbed the boy and held his arms behind his back. "Hit him Macy."

"Don't do it," he hissed.

"Macy, do it," I said. "You're anger McKenna, punch him." She hesitated but she punched him.

"That's for being pathetic enough to hit a girl," she snapped and punched him again. "I'm not worthless and I'm not weak." I let him go and I kicked him.