Chapter 34

Naomi's POV

Today we were taking Dre out to eat, Christy was excited since she got to keep Casey.

I took a shower while singing Shawn Mendes, I got out and dried off. I slipped on my bra and underwear. I pulled on a white lace crop top and a black skater skirt, I slipped on black flats and grabbed my phone.

I walked downstairs and saw Jake, he was looking fine too. I walked to him and he smiled at me, he pecked my lips letting his linger there. We walked out and got in his car, he drove to the restaurant and we walked inside. We saw the others and sat down. I walked to the bathroom when I saw Macy.

"Where's Dre?" I asked.

"Dre's not here because I threw Dre's keys in the woods," She said.

"Why would you do that?" I asked.

"Because I saw a dude that looked like the dude from the other night," she said.

"Trey," I said and I ran out, you've got to be kidding. I saw Dre and Trey, face to face with cold looks. They were the same height, but they were alpha males and neither we're gonna back down. It wasn't gonna end pretty.

"Well, well, it's been a while," Trey said.

"Not long enough," Dre said. "Wouldn't be surprised if you're still with the little trick."

"Jealous?" Trey hissed.

"What's there to be jealous of?" Dre snapped. "A boy who couldn't just get his own girl?" Treys eyes met mine and I swallowed, he looked back at Dre.

"Says the one who never believed one of his members," he said. "Didn't you ever catch on?"

"Catch on to what?" Dre hissed. "It's hard to ever believe Skye, she gets in so much trouble you can't predict what she'll do."

"Skye may have been stubborn, but at least she always had all of your backs," he said.

"And every time someone gets hurt," he said. "I wonder who will in end up in the hospital next." I blinked back the tears and Trey looked at me and smirked.

"You finally heard the truth," Trey said and Dre looked at me.

"Skye," he said.

"That's what you think of me?" I asked. "Like I'm bad luck?"

"Skye, I didn't mean it like that," he said.

"You didn't mean it like that?" I spat. "I've been in Eastsudd this long and that's what you've thought of me!" He looked down. "I was gonna have your back right now, but I'm done." I went to walk away.

"Skye," he called and I stopped. "What's that suppose to mean?" I turned around.

"My name is Naomi, it's not Skye, it's not Hensley, it's not Mimi, and it's not lil bit," I said. "I'm the single girl with a baby named McKenna that's has nobody. I'm done, but thanks for finally telling me what people really think of me."

"Skye, you can't just leave," He said.

"I didn't have anybody before and I don't need anybody now, but thanks for teaching me what you did. I wish you would've told me family can be as fake as friends. See you later daddy," I done a two finger salute.

"So you're gonna give up?" He asked.

"No, the only reason I haven't gave up, is because of McKenna and Rachael," I said and chuckled. A tear rolled down my cheek and I turned around and walked back to Jakes car, he left the keys. I pulled out and I wiped the tears that slip and wiped my hand on my pants. I pulled in Jakes driveway and got out, I walked up to the door and walked in. "Christy."