Chapter 76

ATTENTION ATTENTION! GRADUATION IS THIS CHAPTER BUT I MAY GET STUFF WRONG BECAUSE I'M JUST A SOPHOMORE!

Naomi's POV

"What're you doing here?" I asked.

"So, what is this?" Dre asked. "Keep secrets from the man who raised you?"

"I keep secrets because you overreact," I said.

"You have another kid!" He yelled and I flinched.

"Well, yeah that too," I said and he looked pissed. "Grey, you told him?"

"No, Jace has a kid now," Grey said. "You helped him adopt a kid."

"Our kid, you remember when I got pregnant with a baby?" I asked. "And you bastards took her from me."

"I had nothing to do with that," he said. "I had no idea where you were, I freaked at them when they told me they took you to a hotel."

"I loved Blake and I should've ran away with him," I said. "Now, he's got our daughter and she doesn't know who we really are."

"What does Jace know about kids?" Dre asked.

"Apparently enough," I said. "Aubrey Lee Carter."

"What about Jake?" Grey asked.

"We don't go out anymore," I said. "It hurts, but it's for the best."

"I'm pretty sure you staying at another guys house would make him mad," he said.

"That wouldn't be his business," I said. "We just watched Netflix together."

"So romantic," Dre said sarcastically.

"Can you not?" I asked.

"What about Trey?" Dre asked. "When he finds out, he's coming after you."

"Let him, I'm not scared," I said.

"You should be," he said. "Because when you fight, nobody is helping."

"I don't need help," I said. "I've survived this long without you, I can continue that."

~*~

So, today is Saturday, what's Saturday you ask. It's graduation, class of 2016! Whoo!

I danced to the shower and got in and took the shower and got out. I grabbed my graduation dress, it the top was peach and had black lace covering it. The bottom was peach and I slipped on some heels. I done my hair and my makeup, I grabbed my phone and my keys, I walked out to my car that was now painted. It was saying I was a senior and class of 2016 and just had crazy designs.

I got to school and walked in, we grabbed our cap and gowns. Girls wore white while guys wore blue. We I was fixing my cap with my hair when I was slammed against the wall. I looked at Rex and Liam. They were furious.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Is there a reason Jace came here with a kid?" Liam spat.

"Look, long story short, Jace got his kid back," I said. "He's happy, so leave him alone. Aubrey is happy too, don't ruin this for them. Be uncle Liam and uncle Rex and don't be assholes."

"Don't tell us what to do," Rex snapped.

"I'm telling you what's best," I said low. "Don't you want to see Jace happy?"

"What's it with you?" Liam asked.

"Hey guys," I heard Jace and we looked at him, he was holding Aubrey's hand. She had on a black and white dress with converses. Her hair was in pigtails and she had the biggest smile ever. "Congrats." He picked her Aubrey. "Say it Bree."