Chapter 56 (Picture of Sophie)

Jake's POV

I looked through my closet and I looked at my bed, it was covered in clothes and my floor had shoes. I felt like a girl because I didn't know what to wear.

Naomi would be laughing at me right now. I finally just put on a long sleeve shirt, pants, vans, I messed with my hair but finally but a beanie on. I breathed out and I grabbed my phone, I walked out and walked downstairs.

"You going out with Naomi?" Christy asked.

"Yeah," I lied, I didn't like that I lied but I couldn't tell her because she'd tell Naomi. "Bye."

"Be careful," she said and I smiled and walked out. I got in my car and I let down my sun visor, I looked at the picture of Casey and Naomi. I closed my eyes and closed it, I pulled out and I drove away. I stopped at a store and I got some gas, basically stalling really. I walked in to pay and I saw some flowers, I debated in my head whether or not to get them and I grabbed them. God don't let me regret this.

I walked out after paying and I got in, I was looking and I finally pulled in the driveway. The house was beautiful and I got out, I reached over and grabbed the flowers. I shut my door and I wiped my sweaty palms on my pants. I'm Jake Monroe, how am I nervous at a girls house? I walked to the door and my heart pounded, I tried to run away but my legs were locked in place. I was about to take off but the door opened, she stood there and she was in jeans, a short sleeve shirt, and her hair in a messy bun. She had flour on her cheek and her forehead, she had some on her clothes but she was still beautiful. She wiped her hands on a towel and was shocked.

"Cameron," she said softly.

"Hey Sophie," I said, we stared at each other and she finally shook her head and chuckled.

"Oh um, please come in," she said and opened the door wider. I walked in and was memorized by the beauty of this house. "Cameron." I snapped out of my trance and looked at her blue eyes, she smiled showing her straight teeth.

"Call me Jake," I said, her eyes fell to the flowers.

"Stopped by on the way to see a girl?" she asked and smirked, it looked just like mine. It was like looking at a girl version of me.

"No, these are actually for you," I said and she turned shocked.

"Um, thank you," she said and took them.

"It's too apologize of how rude I was at the park," I said. "No matter who you are, I should've respected you."

"Mom!" A girl yelled.

"I'm sorry," she said. "Yes Aria?"

"I don't know what to wear!" The girl yelled back.

"Come here," Sophie said, she gave me a apologetic smile. Footsteps came down the steps one by one. A beautiful girl came down, her curls bounced and her blue eyes shown. She had a skirt on and a shirt that showed her belly. I shook my head and she looked at me.

"What're you shaking your head at cutie?" She asked.

"I use to like girls that wore outfits like that, but not you," I said.

"What's that suppose to mean?" She asked and crossed her arms, I smirked.

"Because you're a beautiful girl that doesn't have to show off her body," I said.

"So, what am I suppose to wear?" She asked.

"It's cool outside," I said. "Wear jeans and a long sleeve shirt, or a tank top and a jacket." She smiled a little and she ran upstairs, Sophie smirked at me.