Chapter 57

Naomi's POV

I walked in my room and I put on my bra and underwear. I looked at the dress I got for the dance. It was white and the top was a sweetheart strapless, it was long and fluffy. I put on converses and I curled my hair and they fell perfectly in ringlets. I put on my necklace and earrings, I done my makeup. I looked at my white tip nails I got today and I fixed my red lipstick. I walked out and walked downstairs, I saw Jake and he matched me and I got to his feet and saw converses.

"Let's go," I said and he shook his head. He pulled out a corsage and put it on my wrist, he kissed me and I smiled into the kiss. The door opened and the guys and girls walked in. The girls were beautiful, Leanna was a white dress with quarter sleeves, covered in lace and stopped mid thigh. Macy was wearing a dress where the top was white and quarter sleeves and the bottom light blue. Simone had on a white dress and it was high and low.

We walked out and got in the white limo, I intertwined my fingers with Jake and touched my necklace. We stopped and got out, we walked in and I saw Rachael and Rico. She smiled and hugged Jake.

"You look amazing," he said, I saw everyone looking and I looked and saw Corbin with a very pretty girl.

"Who is that?" Rachael asked.

"Oh crap," Jake said, the girl looked at Jake and smiled. She walked over to him.

"Cameron," she said.

"Aria, don't call me that," he said.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"Aria," he said.

"I'm gonna get some punch," I said and walked to the table. I got some punch and I drunk some, but I spit it back in the cup as my throat burned.

"What happened?" Jake asked.

"Someone spiked the punch," I said.

"So?" He asked.

"I can't drink," I said.

"Why not?" He asked and I stopped.

"I have to drive," I said.

"We have a limo," he said.

"Maybe I have an invisible car that I want to drive," I said.

"Ok," he said and took my cup, he threw it away. I shook my head and walked away, I walked to the picture shoot and Jake walked to me. "Let's do this." He sat me down and he sat beside me. He put his elbows on my knees and looked down, I pulled up my dress showing my converses and I looked down. The light flashed and we stood up, Jake picked me up bridal style and I stuck my leg up and the other down. The light flashed and Jake put me down.

"Ok, let's see the cute couple kiss," Jason said and Jake looked at me, he grabbed my waist and kissed me. The light flashed and we moved on. Jake spun me around and I giggled.

"Hey guys, don't forget to vote your Ice Queen and King," Justice said, then a girl walked by. "Hello lady." He hopped down and put a arm around her shoulder and walked away.

"I love Justice, but he's a butt," I told the girls.

I looked and saw Aria with Rachael, suddenly Aria looked pissed. Rachael ran out and I pulled up my dress and jogged after her. I went out and the wind was blowing, I went after Rachael and I went into the wood, my dress was dragging and the bottom was wet from the ground. I heard something behind me and I turned around, I didn't see anything and I heard something else.