Chapter 11 (Picture of Rex)

Naomi's POV

I came too and saw I was in Brice's room. He was asleep on his bed and he was beat up bad, I tried standing up and I fell making a thump. I heard footsteps and I ran to his closet and hid, thank god for me being small. The door flew open and the man walked in, but I couldn't see his face.

"Brice!" He yelled and Brice didn't move. "Dylan!" He still didn't move, Brice move! he slapped him. Asthma! He shook Brice. "Come on Brice." He did something I couldn't believe, he kissed Brice's forehead and left and I heard tires spin. I ran out and to Brice.

"Brice please wake up, baby please," I said and I picked him up bridal style, he was heavy. I walked downstairs and grabbed his keys and walked to his car, I put him in the backseat. I drove to the hospital and I picked him up and fast walked inside. "Help!" The came and got him and put him on a stretcher, tears filled my eyes. I sat down and put my head in my hands, my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Are you crying?" Dre asked.

"Dre, I promise I tried," I said frantically.

"Naomi, what're you talking about?" He asked. "Where are you at?"

"The hospital," I said and Dre hung up, I looked down again. Please let him be ok, please. I heard the doors open and I looked up to see Jake, Ethan, Scott, and Dre. I hugged Jake first and Dre grabbed me.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I tried Dre I swear," I said frantically.

"Naomi, calm down," he said and I tried running but he grabbed me and I struggled.

"No, let me go Dre," I said and he grabbed a tight grip on my arms, I looked at him.

"Calm the hell down Skye," he gritted through his teeth and I gulped.

"Dre chill, don't you expect her to be shook up?" Ethan asked and I looked at him, I walked to him and I punched him. "What the hell was that for?"

"It's your fault Ethan!" I yelled.

"How is this my fault?" He spat.

"Because, I told you to help, instead my skinny ass got knocked out and your Eastside brother is in the damn hospital!" I yelled and slapped him evened harder. "What the hell is wrong with you?" He grabbed my upper arms.

"It isn't my fault you got hurt Naomi, you were the dumb one to go and try to be a god damn hero!" He gritted through his teeth. "Stop fucking hitting me before I punch you Naomi!" I flinched and I looked into his eyes.

"Let me go Ethan," I said and he did.

"Ethan," Dre said and Ethan's face softened.

"I didn't mean too," Ethan said and looked at me, I backed up and I sat on a chair and pulled my knees to my chest. "Wait Skye."

"Naomi?" Jake said and came near me.

"Don't touch her." Scottie said and Jake looked at him.

"What?" Jake asked.

"She's in her scared mode, just leave her alone." Dre said and I hid my face.

"I'm sorry, Skye." Ethan said.

"Ethan, wait a little before you apologize, look at her arms Ethan. You did that," Scott snapped and peeked at my arms and saw the bruises. Jake grabbed me and sat me in his lap where my feet were on one side of him, he wrapped his arms around me. I traced his abs and he chuckled.

"Dylan Langston," the doctor called and I stood and walked a little towards him.

"Please tell me he's ok," I said and he gave me a pity look.