Chapter 14 (Picture of Halley)

Naomi's POV

"Babe I heard, are you ok?" Macy asked as I climbed in her car.

"I'm not going to lie to you Macy, no I'm not," I admitted.

"It's gonna be fine," she said and she drove to school, we got there and we walked up there.

"Hey guys," I said low and they looked at me, I could tell they all knew. Jake walked up beside Justice and the tension increased and I looked away. Ethan turned me around.

"What the hell, Skye?" He spat.

"What?" I snapped.

"Why didn't you tell me about Karen?" He asked.

"I just found out yesterday," I said. "I wasn't in the mood."

"What happened?" He asked.

"She got in a car wreck and she's in a coma. I saw her yesterday," I said.

"Was Casey with her?" He asked.

"Casey was with Luke," I said. "I can't lose her Ethan."

"I know Skye," he said and hugged me. "You know Dre's mad too that you didn't tell him."

"I'm not even worried about it," I said and we pulled apart.

"What about Brice? He asked.

"Oh, I got a special call about that one," I said.

"He called you?" He asked.

"He called me to thank me," I said.

"For saving him?" He asked and I nodded. "Does he know he's in the hospital?"

"I guess not, to shock you, I actually prayed yesterday," I said and he smiled. "Don't get to happy, he hasn't helped me yet," He walked over to Simone and she sat in his lap. Someone turned me around, it was the dude from the assignment with the sister. "May I help you?"

"Yeah, where's Dylan?" He asked.

"Is this about Angel?" I asked.

"Uh yeah," he said in a duh tone.

"Dylan's in the hospital," I said. "He was actually planning on asking angel out."

"Well, Angel didn't know that and now she has a broken heart," he said, only if he knew I had one too.

"It's not my fault," I said. "Where's she at anyway?"

"She's sick with the flu right now," he said. "Sorry, I don't really play about my sister."

"It's fine," I assured him and he leaned closed to my ear.

"Take the ring," he whispered.

"What? No," I said.

"Take it," he said and he pulled it out.

"No," I said.

"Take it or I'm taking it to Dre," he threatened.

"Fine, I'll take it," I said and grabbed it. "Blackmailer."

"My speciality," he said and smirked. "Bye Skye." he walked away, I turned around.

"Ethan, you take it," I said.

"Hell no, because if I lose it I'm not getting in trouble," he said and I peeked at Jake who had his hands in his pocket, he flipped his hair out of his eyes. He looked at me and I looked away.

"Just leave me alone Aaron," Macy spat and we looked at her.

"Stop Macy," he said.

"No," she said and got up. "It's over Aaron."